RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I haven't touched Myrellion in quite a while so I thought it was new, must have had a Internet Explorer moment here lmao.
that's old AF I always had that one so I was surprised by the wiki using the other one xD

Question, what yall think about the Rival Jack/Jill?
View attachment 3597835 View attachment 3597837

Personally I strongly believe that you could remove them and absolutely nothing would change, like they are hardly in-game when they are supposed to be your rivals lol, nor do they have any personality.

Luca's conversation makes them slightly more interesting but that's completely optional and not even really related to them, also Jill is way hotter than Jack imo.
anyway jack/jill are not really interesting, the light changes they got (tail) isnt much to talk about, heck I interacted more with the nameless rusher (that keeps getting more and more tainted) than with them (and I really want art for that rusher, no idea why they dont have any)

tbh it would have been MUCH better if your choices/actions would affect jack/jill

tbh I think they should probably be like the nameless rusher and have random encounters all over while the probe is still on the planet

here how I would have done it :

while the probe is on the planet you can encounter them as random hostile encounter, if you have good standing with them you can end encounter pacifically if you have hostile standing then combat is inevitable (you start with hostile I guess)
During the "finale" of each probe quest you have a guaranteed encounter against them that is harder (they brought more goons more weapons, prepared a trap etc) and usually including some of the species of the planet (or like in myrellion they are captured and you can help them out)
If you win you can "spare/save" them (increase their standing with you and you probably get lesser reward I guess) but if you don't they get ravaged by the locals and it increases their taint and hostility which means on next planet they will be stronger have new abilities and combat will be harder (but you will enjoy seeing their new tainted form) and you can compound this.

now the issue is that the devs for some reason don't use a layer system for the art (using PNGs to make paperdolls with swapable elements, like you have a series of pictures with the face, the main body arms legs boobs etc and you can swap them around, lot of games use this wether it is for expressions or transformation content, but here if a character can have 3 different dicks you have 3 different pictures, if that character can have 3 different pictures, I mean look at giana there are so many pictures for each of the bust/hips combos when you should have 1 body picture and boob/ass/dick layers to swap around). A game I can name out the top of my head that uses this is parasite infection and it's a simple html game, so really there is no reason for them not to use this system except being lazy. There is also artifact which is using electron

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

Personally I strongly believe that you could remove them and absolutely nothing would change, like they are hardly in-game when they are supposed to be your rivals lol, nor do they have any personality.

Luca's conversation makes them slightly more interesting but that's completely optional and not even really related to them, also Jill is way hotter than Jack imo.
for me i prefer jack but thats because im gay, tho i do wish he was more masc defined. He looks more "inbetween" then standard male.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

mcmng

May 19, 2020

There isn't anything to comment about, they even have less screen time than the two mercenaries they hired throughout the story. I'm Still sad the devs postponed the option to romance them indefinitely, though.

Between the two I always choose Jill over Jack.

On an unrelated note, that's a prime example of actual good Adjatha art, lol.

bensal

Nov 13, 2017

I for one believe that they are pointless, and with the current development team and "vision" they will always remain pointless.
This i because of their whole aversion to incest, their rivalry storyline has to end in a binary option of whether or not to fuck them.

Also to actually answer to original question, I was going to say Jill but seeing them side by side it looks to me that its just the same base and they "femmed" jack to make jill, so now it just feels like the jill design was an afterthought.
Though thinking of it now your rivals being twins with a theme naming, now that's an idea there.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021

You would think they would do more with the apparent antagonist of the game but they're barely in the game, and apparently the incest route was shelved for them which is weird because it kinda felt that was the route. if I recall correctly if you loose the fight to queen taivra you can keep her as a slave in the game over screen so not sure why they're so scared of incest in the game

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I've never seen Jack before. He just straight up looks like a girl. Like, not even a femboy, just a girl. He's definitely taking it up the ass if he ever gets a proper scene. Though I guess it's kind of implied that he does in at least two bad ends.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes