Oct 12, 2023
Really? if that's reliable damage then 300 is awesome!
Yup, the key thing is basically getting a decent gun, ZK Rifle,Stormbull, Aegis Minigun, Lash Cannon, are the best ones for Ranged Merc in that order imo.

kineticist has the highest potential of single target damage though, albeit you need to get lvl 12 to get access to it
Yeah Kineticist can be good too, the general problem is that you need to pretty much be more specific and pick certain perks and abilities.

Meanwhile Merc can go unga bunga at like level 2 with rapid fire, and then get some other skills that make it even more broken along the way.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What's a good melee weapon for a Ranged Mercenary build? Trick Bracers? (basically something you're not gonna use but is there to boost your overall defenses like Warden Shield on a melee Merc)

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
Oct 12, 2023
What's a good melee weapon for a Ranged Mercenary build? Trick Bracers?
Honestly really anything imo, the melee weapon is more like uh "finisher" you will end up rarely using, but imo these are th best options:

Widow's Kiss is rather fun, it has some tease damage so you do both tease AND physical damage, plus you get 3 more sexyness so it becomes into a rather OP Ranged Merc Tease Build

Sleet Shaft can do freezing which snowballs into even more damage, but rather inconsistent so Frozen Spire is better.

Petra's Whip is good too since it sometimes stuns them.

Saurmorian Hammer is pretty slow but it packs quite the punch.

Custom Shock Gear also gives stun and has some decent evasion.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 12, 2023
Soo I was skimming through Fenoxo forum and found a guy who came up with a Fox Taur!

She was a dickgirl so i was mildly disinterested, but then;
1714177874350.png

I saw everything that truly changes things up! also not a dommy mommy futa, "kinda" dommy though but you can simply just win the competition lol.

looks pretty good imo even if it's not really much of my thing, let's see how it goes if it gets added or accepted.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
To all of those that look at these men and think that they are idols:
1714178861292.jpeg 1714178885892.jpeg

What are characters that you wish you could preg or get pregnant with? especifically if they had uh "special children" doesn't matter how unlikely or how biologically incompatible it is.

Personally, Lane is bit of a missed opportunity imo and Bhakar too, kinda shocking Chaurmine and Vark don't have special kids, Thyvara is kinda forgotten so might as well as her in (it's hip to fuck bugs), Luca is a very technical one as you do get kids with her through her "good version of bad ending" but would had been fun, Attica could get it too.

PULLING OUT IS THE COWARD'S WAY!

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
To all of those that look at these men and think that they are idols:
View attachment 3577870 View attachment 3577871

What are characters that you wish you could preg or get pregnant with? especifically if they had uh "special children" doesn't matter how unlikely or how biologically incompatible it is.

Personally, Lane is bit of a missed opportunity imo and Bhakar too, kinda shocking Chaurmine and Vark don't have special kids, Thyvara is kinda forgotten so might as well as her in (it's hip to fuck bugs), Luca is a very technical one as you do get kids with her through her "good version of bad ending" but would had been fun, Attica could get it too.

PULLING OUT IS THE COWARD'S WAY!
Jesse, What the Fuck Are You Talking About

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
at this point does anyone even know whats the current update schedule of content since it seems jack shit is being done for the areas that are in desperate need of content like zheng shi, gastigoth, breedwell, and canadia all areas that you can visit and do a few things with and bounce excluding the main quest with zheng shi

Reactions: H3l1PH03N1X

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Awesome! thought question: you sure it's gravitic crush and not psychic slam the piece of that 2 hit combo? gravitic crush says it does high unresistible damage, while psychic slam says it does crushing damage, thought frozen bonus only triggered on crushing.

it is gravitic crush, damage is crushing and it ignores all resistances

if you want to play ranged merc use a mele that gives shield bonus or other stats like these over flat damage since you probably wont be using it much. Trick bracer gives 20 shield and 3 shield defense so it's a good option for instance

On another note : are there any plants to have art for the unnamed rusher that you can meet in every probe world and that gets more tainted/modded each time ?? I would love to "see" the progression xD

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
On another note : are there any plants to have art for the unnamed rusher that you can meet in every probe world and that gets more tainted/modded each time ?? I would love to "see" the progression xD
Agreed, Totally wanna see pictures depicting her changes across the quest (Also frigging Ice Cold has got to be the best perk to start this game with, idk how people deal with high libido builds lol)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I'm kinda thinking about starting new game with a Smuggler. As i remember correctly - that one can have highest armor without cheating, and only if taken certain perk that allowed armor calculation based on evasion(?).

Oct 12, 2023
As i remember correctly - that one can have highest armor without cheating, and only if taken certain perk that allowed armor calculation based on evasion(?).
Which armor? i don't recall that

Ik Urbolg has a special shield but he only gives you if you don't have a shield yourself or yours is incredibly crap, and the highest armor I can think of that has great evasion and defense is Frostwyrm Christmas one iirc.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Which armor? i don't recall that

Ik Urbolg has a special shield but he only gives you if you don't have a shield yourself or yours is incredibly crap, and the highest armor I can think of that has great evasion and defense is Frostwyrm Christmas one iirc.
1714253363465.png
So if you stack up on evasion... that gives you more Defense > Armor (not an item, but a stat). I remember going around 40 of armor stat but only with correct items.

Jan 3, 2022
Soo I was skimming through Fenoxo forum and found a guy who came up with a Fox Taur!

She was a dickgirl so i was mildly disinterested, but then;
View attachment 3577845

I saw everything that truly changes things up! also not a dommy mommy futa, "kinda" dommy though but you can simply just win the competition lol.

looks pretty good imo even if it's not really much of my thing, let's see how it goes if it gets added or accepted.
I remember seeing a less complete version of that a while back. Fair warning, it may or may not be a bit of a "ruined childhood" moment for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fans.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes