Jun 6, 2017
TiTS_0.7.263
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 apk - -
ARM APK - -

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Just curious. Is the incest scene of the kiplings still in or completely removed? If removed, any idea how to bring it back or anyone have the ver that has it before the removal patch?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just curious. Is the incest scene of the kiplings still in or completely removed? If removed, any idea how to bring it back or anyone have the ver that has it before the removal patch?
errr well I'm "fairly?" sure the incest stuff is still in the BOOBS mod (no promises)
The incest content was remove around 0.7.232 so should be intact in versions prior to that one
If you wanted to add it back yourself you could fork the TiTs public branch, modify the code restoring the incest, frostwyrm, sisters etc, and then just compile your modded version

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I thought the only thing that was removed from TITS was the frostwyrm daughter stuff, because that violated Patreon's new guidelines or whatever. So they also took out the racoon girls being sisters? What about Shade? Is she still your half-sister in the normal TITS version, or did they downgrade her into just being your cousin?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I thought the only thing that was removed from TITS was the frostwyrm daughter stuff, because that violated Patreon's new guidelines or whatever. So they also took out the racoon girls being sisters? What about Shade? Is she still your half-sister in the normal TITS version, or did they downgrade her into just being your cousin?
Honestly I'm not entirely sure, I know that the Frostwyrm Wyrmling content was removed and that Kiro and Kally were changed to step-siblings, Shades content I believe remains intact as to the Racoon girls?? Sorry I don't know it's been a while since I've played through the game I'm not even sure who they are.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Honestly I'm not entirely sure I know that the Frostwyrm Wyrmling content was removed and that Kiro and Kally were changed to step-siblings, Shades content I believe remains intact as to the Racoon girls?? Sorry I don't know it's been a while since I've played through the game I'm not even sure who they are.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. By racoon girls I was talking about Kiro and Kally.

Reactions: Cellph

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible to transfer saves from pc to phone?
Yeah I don't see why not, just use the save/load file function of TiTs
Ahh. So the link should still be up after digging around on thus thread than?
Which link? If your looking for older versions of TiTs just use my mega folder - TiTs Folder -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so this where you stay at now?
Sorry, what? I'm not sure what you're asking, If you're asking about the site then yeah I'm often here, if your asking about the Image Pack then I can only update it when the public code gets an update.

daedal

Apr 28, 2018
Sorry, what? I'm not sure what you're asking, If you're asking about the site then yeah I'm often here, if your asking about the Image Pack then I can only update it when the public code gets an update.
arent you the boobs modder whomst left every other thread?

Reactions: Anonymousity

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Hey, I got th prope on Zheng'Shi but I don't have another location unlocked, if it comes in a next update nice. Also, I sold the Jumper Jumpsuit, do I need it to get into an area ?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hey, I got th prope on Zheng'Shi but I don't have another location unlocked, if it comes in a next update nice. Also, I sold the Jumper Jumpsuit, do I need it to get into an area ?
Yes and no. The Jumpsuits are a basic loot drop anyway.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, I got th prope on Zheng'Shi but I don't have another location unlocked
Currently there is no new location after Zheng'Shi, if you want to continue playing you should maybe go back to some of the other locations and do side-stuff (non storyline quest).
Also, I sold the Jumper Jumpsuit, do I need it to get into an area ?
No it isn't really a key item it's just a low chance drop, you can equip it as armour or sell it to a vendor for credits.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Currently there is no new location after Zheng'Shi, if you want to continue playing you should maybe go back to some of the other locations and do side-stuff (non storyline quest).

No it isn't really a key item it's just a low chance drop, you can equip it as armour or sell it to a vendor for credits.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes