RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So they're just milking patrons with micro-updates every week and don't make any decent progress? :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
???
I mean Uveto's irrelevant to the main plot but the actual story stuff in Zheng Shi is essentially already wrapped up AFAIK; next steps pending but as I understand those are going to involve the ship upgrade system. Fucking finally too, the sheer discrepancy between the crewmember interactions and the interior description of that interstellar equivalent of a pickup truck you get at the start was getting seriously off-putting.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
???
I mean Uveto's irrelevant to the main plot but the actual story stuff in Zheng Shi is essentially already wrapped up AFAIK; next steps pending but as I understand those are going to involve the ship upgrade system. Fucking finally too, the sheer discrepancy between the crewmember interactions and the interior description of that interstellar equivalent of a pickup truck you get at the start was getting seriously off-putting.
Ship upgrades would have been in a while ago, but the person in charge of that had a major personal setback, they're getting better now.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
BOOBS R9-1.0.1
SWF: - - - -
EXE: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOBS Folder -
Can we use the image pack with that mod?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can we use the image pack with that mod?
Nope the ImagePack is a seperate version of TiTs with the images embedded in the flash file, but if you know how to use git you could fork the mod, merge the imagepack resources with your fork and compile the game yourself.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS_0.7.262
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Could someone explain to me exactly the the BOOBS thing is? I assume it's a mod of TiTs but what's the main difference between the two?
nvm: I found a summary on the gitgud page

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@Hones , BOOBS GitGud . Could you compile SWF of R9-1.0.2 and share it please?
Here try this but no promises this is the first time I've tried compiling TiTs from source and it was a bitch fyi

BOOBS R9-1.0.2
SWF:
EXE:

BOOBS R9-1.0.2 ImagePack
SWF:
EXE:

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Here try this but no promises this is the first time I've tried compiling TiTs from source and it was a bitch fyi
R9-1.0.2
SWF:
EXE:
Yeah I'm just now learning how to do this sort of thing myself so no problem.

Feb 13, 2019
If anyone's having trouble building it, I'm still monitoring the /f/ thread and have lots of experience building the sources on multiple platforms. Shout out there and I might respond (A couple others there know how to build it and might help, too).
I've also compiled an imagepack of 0.7.161 btw (since we have source code for that).

(edit: additionally, I have experience making mobile builds and I regularly package iOS builds still)

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
If anyone's having trouble building it, I'm still monitoring the /f/ thread and have lots of experience building the sources on multiple platforms. Shout out there and I might respond (A couple others there know how to build it and might help, too).
I've also compiled an imagepack of 0.7.161 btw (since we have source code for that).

(edit: additionally, I have experience making mobile builds and I regularly package iOS builds still)
If you could post the imagepack version for 0.7.161 that would be great man. I've tried to learn how to build the swf myself but so far I haven't had much luck.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If you could post the imagepack version for 0.7.161 that would be great man. I've tried to learn how to build the swf myself but so far I haven't had much luck.
I built an ImagePack version for 0.7.261 the latest update on the TiTs public branch if you want it.
TiTs 0.7.261 ImagePack
SWF:

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
I built an ImagePack version for 0.7.261 the latest update on the TiTs public branch if you want it.
TiTs 0.7.261 ImagePack
SWF:
That's awesome man! Thanks a bunch! Tbh I wish it was done like CoC though. That way it could be updated a lot more often and people wouldn't have to download a 400+ mb file each time lol

Feb 13, 2019

I asked if you could just ask on /f/, where I check more often. But there you have it.

If you tell me what problem you're having or take a screenshot or something I can help you build it more easily.

BTW, i know someone else already added a build, but I did better compression on the SWF (LZMA compression) so it's about 20MB smaller than the SWF Hones posted.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes