Knuepl

May 30, 2018
Hey, I don't know if this is a bug, or I'm just stupid.

But I constantly have the modifier sealed in saying that with airtight armor on my pheromones don't work. But even when I'm completely naked, that still is the case.

Does anyone know what to do about that

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
I do like the game but I'm getting annoyed that it seems every person you talk to has similar dialog. Something something took drugs and now I'm a furry. Something something how do you recognize the son/daughter of the most well known business man in the world *surprise pikachu face*. Finally hey lets fuck even though I just met you. The characters just dont feel alive and those that sound like they might have interesting stories to tell, such as the 4 arm bear whos entire race went to war with the galaxy and almost went extinct, dont really say anymore or have any other purpose.

Another thing that bothers me is I'm supposed to be the son/daughter of this huge mining company, that probably dabbles in other things, yet when I go to these newly discovered planets I never once try to find someone to make a profit with. Strait to the beacon and once thats done this unclaimed planet with untold resources on it is no longer my problem.

I would prefer fewer characters with actual purpose instead of numerous characters with essentially the same dialog that you have no business talking to and have no interaction purpose other than to fuck. Even the crew mates dont really do anything. I've only done 2 planets so maybe things wildly change but looking at the wiki it doesnt look good.

Oct 12, 2023
Something something took drugs and now I'm a furry. Something something how do you recognize the son/daughter of the most well known business man in the world *surprise pikachu face*. Finally hey lets fuck even though I just met you. The characters just dont feel alive and those that sound like they might have interesting stories to tell,
Tbf Tfs are quite big thing that universes so make sense that a lot people are modded but yeah gets annoying.

"Ah yes you have two dicks, wings, and JJ size breasts, i could tell that you were modded yes"

And most ot the mods do have lots of Libido or the races are already horny as hell, modding makes people look better so everyone is kinda just constantly horny (which is literally the only reason why the kui-tan are on Myrellion, they need more women, fuck them i am sending to Mhen'ga) also it's very likely if noty guaranteed that Victor manipulated Mc's genes to look hotter and better than the average people.

And tbfff the MC isn't really assigned to do business at least for now, the whole probe hunting thing is (allegedly) their test to see if they are worth it, wow! thank you father who died by own mistakes and left like 600 hundred half siblings out there AND shit load of lovers that you treated as a side meat! (pink was done dirty, fuck you Victor) very nice!

I've only done 2 planets so maybe things wildly change but looking at the wiki it doesnt look good.
Uveto and ironically New texas (y'know "Treatment only makes you horny" planet) feel the most alive and better on that regard imo but it does kinda depend on which character you are going for, you might like Tessa, Fissiana, and Mirrin from what it seems imo.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Man is been a long ass time since I last played this game (Kineticists had just been implemented and you still couldn't mash 1 to chug items lol) glad to see improvements all around! anyway I have a few questions:

Do Kineticists staff weapons get the Mercenary's Low-Tech Solutions bonus damage since they don't have the energy weapon tag?

Are Mercenaries still the best dealing with hordes? IDK if Kineticists' Entropic Wave+ Debris Field now deals better with multiple enemies than just going Unga Bunga with Cleave+Lunge.

P.S: Silent Shrimp? love that M.I.B refference lol.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes