Jun 18, 2018
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM - -
x86 - -
Thank you so much!

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is the title's acronym the apex of creativity for this game? If it's not, I might try this
Trials in Tainted Space has a ridiculous amount of nonsense that you won't find elsewhere. Unless you're as fucked up as I am, I can pretty much guarantee you'll find some shit that will make you go "what the actual fuck did I just read." Think alien pandas with tentacle nipples that make you eat dumplings out of their vaginas and easter bunny's that squirt chocolate milk and lay eggs when you fuck them. As you get farther into the game it gets more and more weird, but like, in a really good way lol.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Ritzy

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Trials in Tainted Space has a ridiculous amount of nonsense that you won't find elsewhere. Unless you're as fucked up as I am, I can pretty much guarantee you'll find some shit that will make you go "what the actual fuck did I just read." Think alien pandas with tentacle nipples that make you eat dumplings out of their vaginas and easter bunny's that squirt chocolate milk and lay eggs when you fuck them. As you get farther into the game it gets more and more weird, but like, in a really good way lol.
Still not as gloriously crazy stuff as some of the scenes in CoC, though...:cry:

Reactions: DrFog
D

Deleted member 7072

I wish this game was moddable, I'd love to disable all gay and futa content. Sometimes you don't even get a hint a chick has a dick until you already clicked the button to do the deed

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I wish this game was moddable, I'd love to disable all gay and futa content. Sometimes you don't even get a hint a chick has a dick until you already clicked the button to do the deed
If you have issues with futa you might as well just not touch FenCo's stuff to begin with tbh

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Sadly for you and people who dislike futas, the game is almost 100% futa, so if you "disable" futas, you have nothing left.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I find it very weird how rape is a big part of the game but everyone who ends up raped (including you) becomes a slobbering mess who loves it eventually.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I find it very weird how rape is a big part of the game but everyone who ends up raped (including you) becomes a slobbering mess who loves it eventually.
It's a common theme in a lot of H-games. Sort of a sexual take on Stockholm Syndrome, without any pesky science or facts to get in the way.

dayloppoly

Jul 31, 2017
I wanted to tell you that the initials for "Trials In Tainted Space" spell out a slang term for breasts. I know you've been developing this for a while, but if you're not paying very very close attention, you'll completely miss it.

Fucking serendipitous, brah.

Just accidentally stumbled on that interesting fact and thought you would like to celebrate the accidental victory. Congrats!

Reactions: Sid Lut

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS_0.7.254
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes