EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TiTS_Cover.jpg

Overview:
Trials in Tainted Space is a text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Fenoxo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.095
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Image Pack: -
- -
Extras: - Save Editor -

Capture.JPG download.jpg 300px-Shade_WIP.png download (2).jpg download (1).jpg images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't like grinding and such and I used CoCED for CoC. I have found a save editor for this but I can't get the damn thing to work. I go in and edit my saves but the game rejects the save after I edit it.

Reactions: darthnecros

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
i ahve a save editor aswell, and works good just dont choose any items u want to have in ur bag, some of the items will give you load errors or premium items that give infinite load time.

Reactions: FireFenrir

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
Can we get upload of save editor? There was a mega link that regularly updated (game and editor) but I can't find it now:(

Reactions: Ahmedf16

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can we get upload of save editor? There was a mega link that regularly updated (game and editor) but I can't find it now:(
This is TiTSEd... Same as CoCEd. It's wonky sometimes and can be a pain in the ass.

Or use the Minerva save editor which many people swear by..

I've seen the combination upload on mega before but I'm not sure where it is.
So what I've done is included the most recent TiTSSE here...

Reactions: User_776751

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You can also find the editor(s) and everything does get updated almost instantly.

It's not has indepth as minerva, but does what you probably need.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can also find the editor(s) and everything does get updated almost instantly.

Thanks! I think that's the save editor jamezu was looking for. Can we add your link to the OP?

Reactions: tata13

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016

Yea, that's it. Thanks so much. Today is gonna be a good day:D

Reactions: Nootky

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Mega upload link that had automatic or daily backer builds no longer works. Probably related to this:

In other news, we had to make the github repository private. It was being used to generate backer builds for non-backers. I wouldn’t have minded so much if it was just skilled individuals putting their knowledge to work for their own benefit, but when automated builds reflecting every code commit we do are floating around in a bookmarkable archive, I guess I have to do something about it. If you’ve committed code to them in the past and would like to regain access to it, please feel free to post about it on the forums with pertinent details.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes