DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Speaking of, does anyone have a list of the cheat codes?

I know furfag, which allows unlimited use of items, but that's it

Its missing a few cheats, like anotherbrickinthewall, idclev, and impulse, but you'll only ever want anotherbrickinthewall.

Reactions: T800

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How can i use my pc save files on my android device?
Yes, if both have the same version. Export the save and them import from the android, create a blank save and export it in the android to create the proper folders if you never did it before,i think it's root/data or fenoxo.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, if both have the same version. Export the save and them import from the android, create a blank save and export it in the android to create the proper folders if you never did it before,i think it's root/data or fenoxo.
I tried to do that but as soon as i tried to make a save file of my game on android it got error #3001 i look for help on the net but can't find anything.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I tried to do that but as soon as i tried to make a save file of my game on android it got error #3001 i look for help on the net but can't find anything.
Try just putting the export data from pc in /data/com.taintedspace.www/

Chimneyswift11

Jun 17, 2017
Don't work, i have copied the file in the folder but the game can't see it.
In Windows Vista/7 (IE/FireFox/Other): Users/{username}/Appdata/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Shared Objects/{GIBBERISH}/

In Windows Vista/7 (Chrome): Users/{username}/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Pepper Data/Shockwave Flash/WritableRoot/#SharedObjects/{GIBBERISH}/

Inside that folder it will saved in a folder corresponding to where it was played from. If you saved the Tits.swf to your HDD, then it will be in a folder called localhost. If you played from my website, it will be in fenoxo.com. The save files Must be labelled Tits_1.sol, Tits_2.sol, Tits_3.sol, etc.

Here you Go!

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Don't work, i have copied the file in the folder but the game can't see it.
The issue is storage permissions on android. Press and hold the app and click on 'app info'. Enable storage permission and then the app will read the saves in the data folder.

Jan 28, 2018
Tuuva needs a special dildo to increase her dick size, which dildo?
It's the Equine Synth-sheath that you can find two and only two on the planet Tarkus, around the crashed spaceship. Its a dildo that when applied on a surface, the dildo with then attach itself so that you the player, or anyone with special flags involving the Synth-sheath have an equine dick. Special flags include the following; Penny, Sylvie, and Tuuva.

Hope that helps!

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
The issue is storage permissions on android. Press and hold the app and click on 'app info'. Enable storage permission and then the app will read the saves in the data folder.
Thank you, all works now. Again thank you all for helping.

Jan 28, 2018
Regarding a previous post, as I also want to be able to use my save files in my android device, I would also like to know exactly how to get the files that I have copied over into the Android device. Basically I have put all TiT related files into a seperate folder so that I can copy and paste them later.

So, how do I get the files to be visible on the android TiTs? Please and Thank You!

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
Regarding a previous post, as I also want to be able to use my save files in my android device, I would also like to know exactly how to get the files that I have copied over into the Android device. Basically I have put all TiT related files into a seperate folder so that I can copy and paste them later.

So, how do I get the files to be visible on the android TiTs? Please and Thank You!
The easiest way is to generate a random character and save it to a file. The app should create the folders for you, which at least on my phone goes like so: /sdcard/data/com.taintedspace.www/

You should put your files directly into that folder. Also keep in mind that the app have a limited amount of save files it can read from that folder so if you put more you'll have to delete those you don't wish to keep (you can do that directly from the app) so that others will show up on the list.

P.S. Depending on your android version, you may also need to give the app appropriate privilages to read files from storage memory. Otherwise you'll get an error and your only options will be to exit to menu to create a new character or load from the saveslots of the app itself.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes