VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trial [Part 1] [Cloud Games]

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.png
Overview:
In 2006, Lorne Malvo passes through Demidji, Pinnesota, and influences the community – including put-upon insurance salesman Lester Nygaard – with his malice, violence, and deception. Meanwhile, Deputy Molly Solverson and Tuluth police officer Gus Grimly team up to solve a series of murders.
Updated: 15/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

47.png 23.png 54.png 56.png 84.png 161529_105.png

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Renders look good, will try it once I have time.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Am I missing something or did nobody really recognize Fargo? That overview is almost word-for-word the Wikipedia blurb for season 1, only with gibberized locale names and minus the actor names. I mean, yes, I had to google one of the names to make sure I recognized it right, but still.

Honestly not sure how to feel if this is supposed to be a parody of the show; I remember it being pretty funny, but also being weird as shit.

ICG hub

Jul 12, 2017
Am I missing something or did nobody really recognize Fargo? That overview is almost word-for-word the Wikipedia blurb for season 1, only with gibberized locale names and minus the actor names. I mean, yes, I had to google one of the names to make sure I recognized it right, but still.

Honestly not sure how to feel if this is supposed to be a parody of the show; I remember it being pretty funny, but also being weird as shit.
it's a parody with a lot of sexual content then.

drew

May 19, 2017
the milfs are hot as fuck, the idea is hot as fuck, but then again, this never will be finished like the 98% of games renpy, just go fck yourselves and dont create hopes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I remember liking Fargo but then one episode gave me so much nightmare fuel I dropped it. Just thinking about it gave me chills.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmmm, MC that is supposedly 40 years old but looks more like 75, is a complete wimp, doesn't stand up for himself, seems to be utterly submissive, even his wife is berating him and basically saying that she regrets him, and he just walks away? I mean, I'm sorry, I'm a person who does stand up for those that are defenseless and weak, but this dude is just downright pathetic, and it's not that he CAN'T stand up for himself, but he refuses to, he just lets people step over him, his wife basically despises him, his brother is ashamed of him, the school bully to this day is still giving him a hard time, he's a failure at work, I mean come on now....haha xD
Well, story still can turn out to be good though, so there's hoping. I just wish the MC would be...well, not this, haha.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm, MC that is supposedly 40 years old but looks more like 75, is a complete wimp, doesn't stand up for himself, seems to be utterly submissive, even his wife is berating him and basically saying that she regrets him, and he just walks away? I mean, I'm sorry, I'm a person who does stand up for those that are defenseless and weak, but this dude is just downright pathetic, and it's not that he CAN'T stand up for himself, but he refuses to, he just lets people step over him, his wife basically despises him, his brother is ashamed of him, the school bully to this day is still giving him a hard time, he's a failure at work, I mean come on now....haha XD
Well, story still can turn out to be good though, so there's hoping. I just wish the MC would be...well, not this, haha.
well... this is sounds like ntr game XD, thanks for this comment :HeyGuys:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well... this is sounds like ntr game XD, thanks for this comment :HeyGuys:
Well I suppose it's possible that it could turn out to be that, but I have this feeling that somehow for some reason, the MC will pull his shit together and be a man for the first time in his life, and obviously he's already getting help, not that he asked for it really, but he certainly needs it (although is THIS the kind of help he needs?), haha :p

Reactions: L☹VE