Therattherat

Apr 27, 2024
Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Do these mods work for android or are we stuck with the base game?

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
GUYS HELP MY FRIEND PLEASE.
I HAVE MANAGED TO LURED MY BUDDY INTO PLAYING THIS EROTIC GAME BUT HE'S STUMBLED INTO A TECHNICAL PROBLEM
1714410840099.png

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
I have some graphical glitches during the start and the intro movie:
1714516027458.png
After the intro movie the game looks normal but I expect issues with the next movie.

Does anyone know how to fix it? I expect I need codecs so I had downloaded the K-Lite Codec Pack Basic.

EDIT: I can open and watch the title screen video without issues in www\movies

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have some graphical glitches during the start and the intro movie:
View attachment 3591084
After the intro movie the game looks normal but I expect issues with the next movie.

Does anyone know how to fix it? I expect I need codecs so I had downloaded the K-Lite Codec Pack Basic.

EDIT: I can open and watch the title screen video without issues in www\movies
Update your video driver

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Hi everyone. I've some questions and I'm trying to play with no solution/spoilers so please don't tell me to "look for it" because I'm trying to avoid that.
My questions are the following:
1- Are there enough chest keys in the game if you look enough or you're forced to buy the ones costing 1M gold from Squallmart in order to achieve 100%?
2- I cleared all Ancient Puzzle up to 46. 47 seems virtually impossible no matter how I look at it. My question is just if it is clearable without purchasing the Snake Idol from Squallmart (I am assuming so but I prefer to ask before spending days for an impossible task) or not? (Nevermind, I cleared it).
3- Is the rest of the content somehow doable with no in game hints or there are stuff that looks ass pulled? I'm at 97% and I'm only missing a chest if I'm not wrong, but I've no idea where is the last key or what you have to do to get one.

Thanks in advance.
1. Yes there are enough. I ended up buying a key but then got left with a single extra key at the end after unlocking all the chests.
3. There are some stuff that I don't think I would have gotten without looking at a guide (some key locations). I was following the picture walkthrough which only got me to 86% and the the last few events seemed out of order. The official walkthrough link doesn't work for me. I had no idea how to get the last few percent until I searched the thread for some torn page locations and found mentions that I need to die in 3 different ways.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
They switched from BI Weekly to Monthly updates now.
First off I think we are in the wrong channel for this, since ToN has been complete for over 2 years now. but you are not correct. Based on the recent interview from NLT that TDavy has uploaded (I think, might have read it on the Discord either), he is still going to be doing 2 updates a month like always. First update (2nd of the month) will be for story content, and second update (15th of the month) will be for the extra girls and bonus content, KS pages, and the like.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
1. Yes there are enough. I ended up buying a key but then got left with a single extra key at the end after unlocking all the chests.
3. There are some stuff that I don't think I would have gotten without looking at a guide (some key locations). I was following the picture walkthrough which only got me to 86% and the the last few events seemed out of order. The official walkthrough link doesn't work for me. I had no idea how to get the last few percent until I searched the thread for some torn page locations and found mentions that I need to die in 3 different ways.
Thanks for having taken the trouble to answer me. I did figure out by myself the spoiler, but I'm left with 1 key missing. I'll try to search the thread as well at this point, because I'm not planning to farm 1M. Thanks again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 504 Votes