RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

GrimWankDankBro

Jan 31, 2018
For the banquet, my lewd lv is 18 but why i can't join it?? what is the requirement for this banquet?? thx
I believe to join the banquet you need to do the callgirl missions and after that the whorehouse missions and after that it should be accessible. If not, have sex with takuya while you're at it. I believe for me that was enough.

Reactions: Darkblood123

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
How I see the scene between takuya and aina?
Edit: found it, are there previous scenes before the one with abel sleeping?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i seen lots of games get rejected cause of rule 7 but dosent that rule apply here to since one of the 3 main girls is clearly underafe and shows no real sighs of puberty

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
i seen lots of games get rejected cause of rule 7 but dosent that rule apply here to since one of the 3 main girls is clearly underafe and shows no real sighs of puberty
It was already decided that only 1 looked borderline but the rest are fine

tnpb1996

Sep 15, 2018
I obtained the key behind the waterfall, but now I don't know how to use it. Sorry but have anyone know?

Alipheese_XV

Jan 18, 2019
Hey guys, qeustion:
How to reach further south here, if even possible?
mai 01.PNG
Its the south east corner of south Merlan. On the other side you can see a blinking circle. But I don't find any way to move on that island.

Also in south east corner there is a circle in the ocean:
mai 02.PNG
Is it possible to get there or not?

Also also, I unlocked the mystirous sewer. But right at the start there is a "spirit", that tells me "Your treasure isn't here" I so Mai leaves without exploring the sewer.
How to explore there?

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Cant seem to progress further with h-scenes.. did the prostitution events, behind the church and at the castle. How to get further?

Also, where to get holy water?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes