RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I recently beat this game and it was the greatest experience of my adult-gaming life.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
You know rather than emulate you could just... change your locale? It doesn't effect anything, and constantly works smoothly.
I already changed locale before even starting the game. I have japanese set, but this error comes up after a fresh dl. Both purchased version and the version listed on this website.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Figured it out, had to redownload RPG Maker VX ACE RTP. Had it saved to a thumb drive :coldsweat:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
i figure it out, the 3 dudes at the entrance of tower, you just need to be strong enough with the right skills to kills them off. level 18-20 seems to be well enough to kill them without problems.
Bro you way over grinded I got through at level 8 with Super Toss Lightning Kick Flame Sword and Wild Slash Just unlock skills and the minions will fall easily then the middle boss will be easier to take out.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to Gunrock and Duke's Mansion at night? I've looked at pretty much every HScene including the Strip CLub scene which everyone seems to think you need to do it last you don't just see the Duke at Seafloor and Rescue the Owner from the Pyramid. My girl has everything used up but every time she goes to Duke she says she better not

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
guys, where can we find the fcking eel???I search through the forest, mountain, and a fcking lake, still can't find it !!! Pls help =((

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes