RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Man, why so many negative reviews? This is a classic in the HRPG genre.
true, but the preg content is beating game content and ntr route only. i thought the story was rather random. i liked the effort into the gameplay and the battle fuck mechanicks. I feel that a much better job was done all around with Knights of Messiah. great story. heavy pregnancy content. easily avoided ntr content if ntr istn't your thing. the only complaint is the corruption progression was locked behind missions you could only guess to find

Reactions: fraazx

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if you lose every battle and the girls are just getting raped kinda dole to me least give them a fighting chance when in an rpg has a hero are someone who can move that fast get wipe out.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
true, but the preg content is beating game content and ntr route only. i thought the story was rather random. i liked the effort into the gameplay and the battle fuck mechanicks. I feel that a much better job was done all around with Knights of Messiah. great story. heavy pregnancy content. easily avoided ntr content if ntr istn't your thing. the only complaint is the corruption progression was locked behind missions you could only guess to find
It is not. You can beat the game without seeing any ntr or pregnant content. And it is actually true ending is virgin ending.

i don't know if you lose every battle and the girls are just getting raped kinda dole to me least give them a fighting chance when in an rpg has a hero are someone who can move that fast get wipe out.
You have to make effort to lose. That's why there is a suicide button at inventory. So if you do not want them to get raped, then do not lose.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
It is not. You can beat the game without seeing any ntr or pregnant content. And it is actually true ending is virgin ending.

You have to make effort to lose. That's why there is a suicide button at inventory. So if you do not want them to get raped, then do not lose.
i think you misunderstood what I was saying. i know ntr is avoidable in the virgin route and even the slight non-slut route, but pregnancy is locked behind the ntr route and the status is locked behind beating the game. If he could rework the game where new game+ was an option and it would enable the women to get pregnant during battle fuck scenes and events alike. that would add replayability to this game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the guy's out side the tower i hit them an they take no damge what so ever and almost kill you in two are three hit's

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes