4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
You know the one thing I wish someone had told me about -before- I cleared this game+ is the "Band of Nudists" title which you get by getting your whole party to 100% desire. That would have made the other party members a hell of a lot less useless seeing as you can't get their affection to 5* till like practically the end of the game.

Though there's still nothing in the game that's actually hard. Even the secret boss in Newgame+ can be killed almost instantly. (Lily can do more damage than the MC btw)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hi. Have the same thing after Quest 31 (Milith request)
in the midle of Milith sex scene all keabord stop working
were you using the shift key to skip text? it sounds like what i did. i had to go into :
  • Control Panel / Ease of Access / Ease of Access Center
  • Make the keyboard easier to use
  • Click on FILTER KEYS to configure how soon to respond to keystrokes.

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
I really like the art style, i love 2dcg, fantasy games like these, so this game was a pleasant surprise for me. And it's uncensored? PERFECT. (y)

D1360Stark

May 14, 2018
I finished the first run in the game, and didn't get the titles Heroic and Super Lewd.
Something went wrong, and I don't know what was exactly.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
what does upgrading your cloths do?
I uped my top and I can't see any change?
:)

Edit: and why should I use and upgrade my sex techniques?

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Hey there again!
I want to do the first affection quest for Milith and I don't know how to start it...
I have accepted the quest talked to here in here shop took here with me in a party and used the talk option in the menu while being in the forest...why isn't it working?

Edit: I found this under the Guide:
Quest 13 Goth Loli Quest01 HScene
Talk to the girl in her shop
-> Goblin Forest -> Near the little tomb
If you touch red flower loli well get it!
Give 500ml and 5Hpoint for loli
Go to the flower bed

but I still don't get it....
I mean I have given the Tentacle to the Goth Loli and I saw her H-scene but the quest is not completed.....

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How to get her?
What!? Why am I just learning about this?

EDIT: Here is a save with Melissa(and the other 2 girls from her game) unlocked, courtesy of @gan52. As far as I was able to see, they don't have any content, just clothed and nude sprites. Still, a nice little easter egg. I'd love to know how they were unlocked.

Reactions: hainhq

user171

Jul 26, 2017
What!? Why am I just learning about this?

EDIT: Here is a save with Melissa(and the other 2 girls from her game) unlocked, courtesy of @gan52. As far as I was able to see, they don't have any content, just clothed and nude sprites. Still, a nice little easter egg. I'd love to know how they were unlocked.
There's a post game dungeon where you have to fight them to recruit them... And it's pretty damn hard

Reactions: James Eveleth

Jabba Wookie

Sep 4, 2018
Hey I'm not sure if I'm just retarded, but the game window's aspect ratio is completely off. It's like cropped wrong and it cuts off the bottom of the screen. Is there a reason for this and also is there a way to fix it?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey I'm not sure if I'm just retarded, but the game window's aspect ratio is completely off. It's like cropped wrong and it cuts off the bottom of the screen. Is there a reason for this and also is there a way to fix it?
The screen changes with the f4 and f11 keys

Mar 24, 2019
Hi I need help with this, I do not know where I can find the area that Milith asks you to go to get the items "The caves of darkness" can someone tell me where I have to go? so I can complete all the missions before starting a NewGame+ and go to unlock the rest of the scenes on my own

Oh I also wanted to find out how to unlock "propositions" because I can not unlock any.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Nevermind i found a Walkthrough, there is 5 endings here the link
Walkthrough has already been in this topic, including a description of endings and all quests. It was necessary to search on the topic ...
Hi I need help with this, I do not know where I can find the area that Milith asks you to go to get the items "The caves of darkness" can someone tell me where I have to go? so I can complete all the missions before starting a NewGame+ and go to unlock the rest of the scenes on my own
read the description of the quest

Reactions: yoyomistro
Mar 24, 2019
Walkthrough has already been in this topic, including a description of endings and all quests. It was necessary to search on the topic ...

read the description of the quest
I managed to find the place by thinking where I could be xD.
But I still have the doubt of how to unlock "Propositions" because I have not managed to unlock any and I do not know how to unlock them

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes