4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Jpbtown

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to make the game do autoplay on the text I cant seem to find a setting for it?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the gallery?

Teddy bear unlocked all the CG for me, but where do I go to see them?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the gallery?

Teddy bear unlocked all the CG for me, but where do I go to see them?
You probably figured it out already. You exit to title and click on extra.

Also, about the true ending, what happens? Can someone tell me cause I'm not sure if I got the true ending or not. I only went by what I needed to achieve it.

leehan666

Apr 18, 2018
Somehow I can't finish gathering herbs in 002 quest even though I've taken all of herbs in forest and they didn't respawn sadly. Any helps please?

MangoRat

Aug 21, 2017
Hey, I'm having an issue with faces suddenly not appearing on characters during dialogue/sex scenes, and the game crashing the next time you change screens(levels?) after this happens. It'll happen eventually, every time I launch the game. It doesn't seem to be tied to any point in the dialogue, on a new game I've gotten as far as the the first goddess scene by skipping all prior dialogue. I've tried re-downloading it from all the links on the OP, running in different window sizes, and running as administrator. Continuing from one of the included saves instead of a new game doesn't work either. Do wolf rpg games have any other requirements to run or is there a fix?

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This game have a cheat Room like Makina and Alansya?
Not really from what I seen, but it's not too hard to use cheat engine on this game.

But clear the game and talk to the bear in Claire's room and the entire CG gets unlocked

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes