4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
I downloaded both version and played them, the only difference I saw, was that the GOG edition needed to be installed while the normal one just could be started directly without installing the game.

Reactions: Tree11

anon2767

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know how to fix full screen not filling out the whole screen? I instead have black parts instead of the game.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
i dont want be rude to the effort but this walkthrough is making my eyes bleed, some things make sense but ending and affection quest wise it barely explains but confuses more for someone like me that doesnt know how this game truly works, i know how to get the true ending from a steam guide but i dont know how the other endings work or how to get them, the guide rushes itself and doesn't explain what some of its words mean, its like google translated.. (actually might be)

other thing i want to know is if there is a 6th affection quest, and if theres H-Scenes with all partners at max affection (aside Hero) or not or if they are locked in first playthrough.
also the guide says ''dont bother with devil boy quest''
''devil boy quest will get rid of his h-scene''
whats that supposed to mean? aint i supposed to increase affection, what do i miss?

also correct me wrong but you only get to fight some kind of evil loli final boss if you do some kind of evil ending route?
Did you ever figure this shit out? I'm trying to read his guide too as I am playing the game and it's giving me a fucking aneurysm because it's in broken English. Idk who the fuck "bandit guy" is supposed to be and I think i know who Devil boy is. I just wanna get every h scene in one playthrough.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Can you replay quests? Surely they don't expect you to play through the whole game three times to see each variation of quest events if you don't want to unlock the entire gallery at once once you finish right? Surely there's a way to naturally and progressively unlock h events for quests without having to redo it on three seperate playthroughs for normal, sub, and dom. There better fucking be anyway.

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Can you replay quests? Surely they don't expect you to play through the whole game three times to see each variation of quest events if you don't want to unlock the entire gallery at once once you finish right? Surely there's a way to naturally and progressively unlock h events for quests without having to redo it on three seperate playthroughs for normal, sub, and dom. There better fucking be anyway.
U have to replay the game 3 times or use the cg unlock

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
U have to replay the game 3 times or use the cg unlock
That is so fucking retarded. Why do people make h games like this? One of the reasons why I love Shimobashira's games so much. I can grab 98% of every fucking scene and its variations and the progression feels natural in one playthrough and just unlock the virgin ends later. That tempts me to just unlock the whole gallery with a save and not even bother playing it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
That is so fucking retarded. Why do people make h games like this? One of the reasons why I love Shimobashira's games so much. I can grab 98% of every fucking scene and its variations and the progression feels natural in one playthrough and just unlock the virgin ends later. That tempts me to just unlock the whole gallery with a save and not even bother playing it.
for replayability? i dunno even know why u mad , just use the cg unlock if u dont wanna replay the game..., u could use the cheat table to adjust the stats to get the ending u want and the cg variations is just the voice is changed

WindOf

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to turno on the "ng+" switch on a fersh file ? I played and loves this game a few years ago but I remember that you need ng+ to get the True End, and I'd just like to do a sing, fresh playthrough without having to redo the game again

Skkskakaka

Mar 13, 2022
for replayability? i dunno even know why u mad , just use the cg unlock if u dont wanna replay the game..., u could use the cheat table to adjust the stats to get the ending u want and the cg variations is just the voice is changed
does anyone has a save before the true ending is i dont want to do it all over againand im very curious about the ending

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes