4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arar

Jun 4, 2017
There is a slight problem with that. Events/scenes are based on my imagination. And the main criteria is that I need to like the scene. And it's becoming hard to do about the stuff that you're not into. It's really too early even to think about it, I've got lots of events already imagined for every charater there is right now plus another, at the very least, 10 characters that will be added later.

To be honest, I don't expect much. I hope for the best, but I don't expect it. If even one person enjoyed this version, it was worth making imo and is worth to continue developing.
And for those who didn't like it: I'm sorry for wasting your time, that wasn't my intention.
I think the game is honestly really interesting and renders are great a couple of updates and h scenes people will come flocking to this sort of game.

Reactions: LaserSaysPew

arar

Jun 4, 2017
I think you should change the art for how it appears in the update section of the website it needs to have like some of the characters in a pose or just the cast of characters around the title something that will get people to click.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I think you should change the art for how it appears in the update section of the website it needs to have like some of the characters in a pose or just the cast of characters around the title something that will get people to click.
I didn't even know it appears somewhere! :D I'll look into that, thank you! And I'm really glad enjoyed it!

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
Cuckolding other NPC's is manageable albeit strange. Being Cuckolded as the MC is just not fun torture. I hope you change some things or at least make alternate paths possible in the next version. Art style and animation are good, The content and lack thereof just kills it from the immersion stance.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Cuckolding other NPC's is manageable albeit strange. Being Cuckolded as the MC is just not fun torture. I hope you change some things or at least make alternate paths possible in the next version. Art style and animation are good, The content and lack thereof just kills it from the immersion stance.
I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about since there is no cuckolding neither for NPCs nor for MC. If you're referring to the fact that MC is watching then I have 2 things to say:
First of all, MC is watching a neighborhood girl that he has known for measly several days teasing him and another guy, married guy(!). And that married guy is getting action, so I'm not sure how that NPC is being cuckolded. And that girl, if you've read texts, actually has a boyfriend so I'm not really sure how MC is being cuckolded either.
Secondly, if you just dislike the fact that MC is watching instead of getting action himself, well, let me ask you this: if you suddenly started randomly hearing thoughts and influencing people what would you do? Would you explore this, try to figure out what is going on, how to control it and what to do next? Or would you just go out trying to influence everyone you see into having sex with you? Personally, I would like to know the extent of my abilities, would like to know if it's dangerous to me and to other people.
MC is 25 years old, not 15. And personally to me the idea of jumping from "sudden powers" to "everyone is my sex slave now" in one frame is boring af.

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
I don't like voueyrism =/ hope to see MC be more active about his powers, going after what he wants instead of just watching others having fun. But oh well, there is people that like that kind of stuff, do whatever you want mr Game Developer, follow your heart. (Beautiful game, btw)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
nice start! loved the format of the game. humour is nice too.
there is a bug where the blonde calls the MC 'Andy'(i named him differently)...also hopefully the dev will fix the 'fullscreen' situation in the future.
btw i see some people complaining about the mc getting cuckolded. i think they don't know what it means. some guy gave a 1 star for this reason*smh*
its the first release...surely things will get better and the mc will get some action.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about since there is no cuckolding neither for NPCs nor for MC. If you're referring to the fact that MC is watching then I have 2 things to say:
First of all, MC is watching a neighborhood girl that he has known for measly several days teasing him and another guy, married guy(!). And that married guy is getting action, so I'm not sure how that NPC is being cuckolded. And that girl, if you've read texts, actually has a boyfriend so I'm not really sure how MC is being cuckolded either.
Secondly, if you just dislike the fact that MC is watching instead of getting action himself, well, let me ask you this: if you suddenly started randomly hearing thoughts and influencing people what would you do? Would you explore this, try to figure out what is going on, how to control it and what to do next? Or would you just go out trying to influence everyone you see into having sex with you? Personally, I would like to know the extent of my abilities, would like to know if it's dangerous to me and to other people.
MC is 25 years old, not 15. And personally to me the idea of jumping from "sudden powers" to "everyone is my sex slave now" in one frame is boring af.
If there's one thing you will learn quick while being a Adult game dev, its that any male other then the MC getting it on with any other female automatically translates to NTR and cuckolding to a lot of people. From their point of view they are playing a game they've inserted themselves into. While its still a story, they are the main characters, its not just some random character, its them. So any dude having relations with other females, whom said people have already declared as theirs, is NTR/Cuckolding to them.

I don't agree with this Pov, but at least maybe it will helpful in understanding where they are coming from.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I deleted that review. Going off the rails crying over a clearly labeled tag is NOT a review. The tag says "voyeurism". That means watching sexual activity. That's not NTR.
Sadly, @RedPillBlues is right. There's even been a member who freaked out about the mother having sex with the father (her husband)!!! Mommy fucking daddy triggered an ntr alert. It's that stupid.

Now I'll download this and hopefully I get a chance to play it later if I'm no too busy/sick.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's even been a member who freaked out about the mother having sex with the father (her husband)!!! Mommy fucking daddy triggered an ntr alert. It's that stupid.
There is not only one member; there is a lot of them here on F95! o_O

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
If there's one thing you will learn quick while being a Adult game dev, its that any male other then the MC getting it on with any other female automatically translates to NTR and cuckolding to a lot of people. From their point of view they are playing a game they've inserted themselves into. While its still a story, they are the main characters, its not just some random character, its them. So any dude having relations with other females, whom said people have already declared as theirs, is NTR/Cuckolding to them.

I don't agree with this Pov, but at least maybe it will helpful in understanding where they are coming from.
Sadly, @RedPillBlues is right. There's even been a member who freaked out about the mother having sex with the father (her husband)!!! Mommy fucking daddy triggered an ntr alert. It's that stupid.
wow XD

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I don't like voueyrism =/ hope to see MC be more active about his powers, going after what he wants instead of just watching others having fun. But oh well, there is people that like that kind of stuff, do whatever you want mr Game Developer, follow your heart. (Beautiful game, btw)
Thank you. MC will become much more active as the game progresses.

I deleted that review. Going off the rails crying over a clearly labeled tag is NOT a review. The tag says "voyeurism". That means watching sexual activity. That's not NTR.
Now I'll download this and hopefully I get a chance to play it later if I'm no too busy/sick.
Thanks! And I hope you'll enjoy the game!

I actually understand that. It's just a bit odd that someone disliking voyeur so much would play a game with voyeur tag and then make a 1 star review because he didn't like that there was voyeurism. And then he comes with a "change it" comment. It's like hating FPS genre, coming to an FPS game calling it shit and saying "change it to a strategy game".
I'm not talking about everyone who commented on voyeur, just about this guy. To everyone else: yeah, I understand you. The voyeur dominance is due to lack of content which will be "fixed" with newer versions. I could make the first event to be an action one but, as I've said, imo it's boring, it shouldn't develop like that. No adequate 25yo guy would jump straight into fucking in such circumstances, he will tread lightly. And if he indeed would jump straight to fucking, then I don't want him to be my MC. Simple as that. :)

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Of course. It might not be an extreme femdom in the beginning, but there will certainly exist such a fetish to insert into charaters' minds. And then I might start expanding it further. Depends on several factors really: my imagination, players' reactions and... polls, I suppose. I will start implementing them in discord and patreon soon.
The game looks very promising and it was an enjoyable first taste.
As long as you keep catering to the femdom positive crowd with regular events down that route, they will be happy. Same could probably be said for every fetish, so that could be something to bear in mind for further development. I for one downloaded the game solely for the preview pick of Carol, so I am of course hoping for some heavy femdom oriented material without it being the only thing that I found enjoyable in the game. The game overall felt solid, I enjoyed it and am looking forward for more. Good luck with your development!

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
I agree with @RedPillBlues It's your game, but don't expect a lot of people to like not having choices when it comes down to what the MC can and can't take part in. Honestly think Voyeur is best as an "Optional" approach but You Do You, may give it another chance in the future as you claim the MC will be more involved and aside from that aspect It is well done qualitywise. Sometimes you just learn you don't like voyeurism.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Will we be able to play this game without pushing males other than the MC into sexual relations with the female charcters? E.g. will we be able to progress the game while keeping the flame on Fred etc. lowm, or will we be required to do that o progress?

Also this game desperately needs a save and load function.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
a quick search didn't reveal anything so let me make a quick bug Report...
Dureing the first interactive part of the game visiting Susan, she will cal the Player "Huendi" or something right after pushing the bell, and as response player name will be changed to that aswell for the next part... inside the living room it's back to player name apparently

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
a quick search didn't reveal anything so let me make a quick bug Report...
Dureing the first interactive part of the game visiting Susan, she will cal the Player "Huendi" or something right after pushing the bell... inside the living room it's back to player name apparently
Been reported in discord. Thanks! Will be fixed with 0.01c or 0.02, depending on the amount of bugs found :)

Will we be able to play this game without pushing males other than the MC into sexual relations with the female charcters? E.g. will we be able to progress the game while keeping the flame on Fred etc. lowm, or will we be required to do that o progress?

Also this game desperately needs a save and load function.
Proper save/load is on todo list for 0.02 along with other various UI improvements. You'll be able to completely ignore Fred or anyone else in that matter.(you'll miss some content that way obviously, but nothing will be forced on you) I will add different ways to explore and study your powers to progress. It just takes time.

The game overall felt solid, I enjoyed it and am looking forward for more. Good luck with your development!
Thank you! I will work hard on future versions!

I agree with @RedPillBlues Honestly think Voyeur is best as an "Optional" approach but You Do You, may give it another chance in the future as you claim the MC will be more involved and aside from that aspect It is well done qualitywise. Sometimes you just learn you don't like voyeurism.
My goal is to give players as much freedom as I can. But it's a slow proccess, it will gradually appear. This version is, as I said in OP(or on patreon, honestly can't remember right now, my head hurts badly), a showcase of graphics and how events will work. And I needed some opinions especially on UI and technical stuff. I got a lot of quality of life suggestions already that I now can't wait to implement along with content. tldr: You'll have options. xD

Reactions: Dragonsprite

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
i liked the idea of this game and agree if you suddenly had his powers you would test first if you had sence.
my probem i not that the girl gets horny or that the married is possibly getting some with the young girl.
but that its because of me the MC that he's possibly getting some when i could tell before hand thats where it would be leading.
you see i'm all for experimenting but i'm not the kind of guy that would willingly push the experiment to the point that someone else was possibly getting the sex. If i knew as i did just before the next lvl that it was gonna happen. I also wouldn't if I knew the either man or woman was married. but what realy bothered me in this case is the why you named the the fetishes being minipulate Exabitionism for the girl yes. but for the Married man Vouyerisum no don't think so only vouyer was actualy the MC. the married man stoped being a Vouyer the second he started to participate with the girl. and therefore the desprition of his fetish became meaningless. and had i known from the start that his Vouyerism actualy refered to the MC and not the married man i wouldn't of increased his lvl. yes i did top out both lvl's just to confirm my suspiction that the Vouyer used for the married man was incorrect.
of course this is just my opinion.
and the game may yet prove interesting.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes