4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
"but if you, for example, raise the arousal of your love-interest to the max while she's one-on-one with some male it "might" lead to her doing something inappropriate"

So..will you have content for it? or will it be just small scenes ... can I 'corrupt' the girls and see how they behave?

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
"but if you, for example, raise the arousal of your love-interest to the max while she's one-on-one with some male it "might" lead to her doing something inappropriate"

So..will you have content for it? or will it be just small scenes ... can I 'corrupt' the girls and see how they behave?
Along with events that happen according to different criteria like fetish levels/place/time(like the one with Ashley and Fred) I plan on adding smaller events that I'll call consequences, that will activate after you've seen certain variation of certain event. For example, after seeing Ashley and Fred, you might also meet them at the store and their behaviour will differ depending on their levels, or you might meet Fred/Ashley alone somewhere and again, the stuff you'll see will depend on what kind of fetishes and at what levels they got. And if, let's say, Jessica accidentally stumbled on them near the pool, you might also see slight changes in her behaviour/dialogues also. Ideally, I would like to make a cascade of consequences, but at the moment it's too hard to imagine it all in my head, too much information. And for now I want to add more events first(with a set of simple consequenced for each), polish UI, mechanics, figure out the workflow.

And, I suppose, I didn't answer your question at all. ^^ What do you mean "and see how they behave"? The events will be them behaving according to your influence on them.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Along with events that happen according to different criteria like fetish levels/place/time(like the one with Ashley and Fred) I plan on adding smaller events that I'll call consequences, that will activate after you've seen certain variation of certain event. For example, after seeing Ashley and Fred, you might also meet them at the store and their behaviour will differ depending on their levels, or you might meet Fred/Ashley alone somewhere and again, the stuff you'll see will depend on what kind of fetishes and at what levels they got. And if, let's say, Jessica accidentally stumbled on them near the pool, you might also see slight changes in her behaviour/dialogues also. Ideally, I would like to make a cascade of consequences, but at the moment it's too hard to imagine it all in my head, too much information. And for now I want to add more events first(with a set of simple consequenced for each), polish UI, mechanics, figure out the workflow.

And, I supposed, I didn't answer you question at all. ^^ What do you mean "and see how they behave"? The events will be them behaving according to your influence on them.
yes. you answered (The behavior I referred to ... is precisely in relation to the things you are going to see ...Very interesting.(y). and good luck with your project. .:)

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Added Mac OS download links. Untested. If someone's brave enough, please, reply with the result!

Give it time. :D
Thanks! I'm giving it a shot. So far the hud and direction icons are all over the place. Also noticed I can't press the back button in Preferences. I'm not entirely sure how to fix it but I'm guessing it's an aspect ratio thing. I'm still going through the game, but for dialog, I'm only seeing half on screen.

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 1.46.54 AM.png

Reactions: sas301

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Thanks! I'm giving it a shot. So far the hud and direction icons are all over the place. Also noticed I can't press the back button in Preferences. I'm not entirely sure how to fix it but I'm guessing it's an aspect ratio thing. I'm still going through the game, but for dialog, I'm only seeing half on screen.
I think the problem is in resolution. Since I can't test mac version I didn't know the resolution wasn't locked for some reason. Thank you for your input. I'll think of how to fix it.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
For some reason when I talk to Susan she calls me Heundi, and when i talk to Ashley or she is thinking the characters name she says Andy. I went with the default name of John.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
For some reason when I talk to Susan she calls me Heundi, and when i talk to Ashley or she is thinking the characters name she says Andy. I went with the default name of John.
Yeah, couple of text errors like that were reported. Already fixed them, but not sure if I should turn that into a v0.01c version. At the very least I'll wait a day, maybe something else will surface that I can fix in bulk. + I think, I've fixed mac OS resolution problem, I'll think of a way to test mac builds and then that and various text errors will turn into v0.01c tomorrow. Thank you!

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Of course. It might not be an extreme femdom in the beginning, but there will certainly exist such a fetish to insert into charaters' minds. And then I might start expanding it further. Depends on several factors really: my imagination, players' reactions and... polls, I suppose. I will start implementing them in discord and patreon soon.
It could be a good thing to make all fetishes optional, as to cater to a larger audience

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, couple of text errors like that were reported. Already fixed them, but not sure if I should turn that into a v0.01c version. At the very least I'll wait a day, maybe something else will surface that I can fix in bulk. + I think, I've fixed mac OS resolution problem, I'll think of a way to test mac builds and then that and various text errors will turn into v0.01c tomorrow. Thank you!
Thanks. Really great start so far and I really enjoyed it. I think someone else already mentioned it, but being able to change the resolution would also be great. Being able to play on fullscreen or change the size at all would be nice.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Thanks. Really great start so far and I really enjoyed it. I think someone else already mentioned it, but being able to change the resolution would also be great. Being able to play on fullscreen or change the size at all would be nice.
Yep, that's on my todo list for the v0.02! The resolution won't go higher though since the images are in HD. At some point I will rerender everything into UltraHD(or whatever is highest, my potatopc gets very angry when I think about higher res :D)
And I'm really glad you enjoyed it! All these comments kinda make me wanna throw away sleeping and make the next version faster!

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay the Mind Control tag caught my attention, but I gotta ask how is it implemented exactly? Based on the description I guess it's just there cuz of mind reading and "influencing" type stuff?
Is there any outright "take control over someone like a puppet" stuff and are these powers tied to events or can they be used by themselves when the player wants to? :unsure:

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Okay the Mind Control tag caught my attention, but I gotta ask how is it implemented exactly? Based on the description I guess it's just there cuz of mind reading and "influencing" type stuff?
Is there any outright "take control over someone like a puppet" stuff and are these powers tied to events or can they be used by themselves when the player wants to? :unsure:
At the moment MC doesn't know how to control anything except for the boosting/lowering fetish levels. He's in the proccess of learning what is going on. And no, at this time, there is no "take control over someone like a puppet" ability.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment MC doesn't know how to control anything except for the boosting/lowering fetish levels. He's in the proccess of learning what is going on. And no, at this time, there is no "take control over someone like a puppet" ability.
Got it, thanks. :)
Gonna wait a bit and see how the story develops over time.

Reactions: LaserSaysPew
Nov 1, 2018
Very Interesting game...
Tried on Mac, many problems from UI boxers notmatching with the screen resolutions (Time of day in the middle of the screen) and bad placed Hitboxes (The click hitbox for a dialogue isn't in the perssonnage and you have to search for the right place xD).

Except those bugs, great graphics, great potential.
Think of a Quest Journal since We hot stucked quite quickly ;-)

Best advice I can give you: GO to RenPy wich is 1000% better than the Unity shit ;-)
Make it future proof :D

Reactions: mikey12d

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Very Interesting game...
Tried on Mac, many problems from UI boxers notmatching with the screen resolutions (Time of day in the middle of the screen) and bad placed Hitboxes (The click hitbox for a dialogue isn't in the perssonnage and you have to search for the right place xD).

Except those bugs, great graphics, great potential.
Think of a Quest Journal since We hot stucked quite quickly ;-)
Yeah, I know the problem and I think I know the solution, just nowhere to test mac version yet. Noone in discord has mac. Linux version tested in discord and seems to be working fine btw if anyone interested.
Quest journal is a good idea since I suspect nearly everyone missed the mini event in the store :)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, damn im not able to play it.

Unity games like this for some reason doesn't work for me, my PC goes apeshit when i try to play one.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Releasing a 0.01 with only voyeur scenes is probably not going to get the response you want. I can already see a lot of people walking away.

Reactions: Lerd0 and -Hex-

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I mean as long as you're open minded and thinking about adding femdom and mind control why not add a little sissy transformation and traps.:oops: As optional of course.
There is a slight problem with that. Events/scenes are based on my imagination. And the main criteria is that I need to like the scene. And it's becoming hard to do about the stuff that you're not into. It's really too early even to think about it, I've got lots of events already imagined for every charater there is right now plus another, at the very least, 10 characters that will be added later.

Releasing a 0.01 with only voyeur scenes is probably not going to get the response you want. I can already see a lot of people walking away.
To be honest, I don't expect much. I hope for the best, but I don't expect it. If even one person enjoyed this version, it was worth making imo and is worth to continue developing.
And for those who didn't like it: I'm sorry for wasting your time, that wasn't my intention.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes