4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon PageImage.png

Overview:
What would happen if a person suddenly started hearing thoughts, influencing minds and seeing things they shouldn't be able to see? How would one react to these unexpected and quite handy powers? Learning to control it, corrupting everyone they see, world dominance or maybe... It's up to you to decide what happens. One thing is clear - this town holds a lot of secrets and you've got just the right set of tools to unveil them.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-29
Release Date: 2019-12-19
Developer: Cloudlet -
Censored: No
Version: v0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: -
- - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Linux: -
- - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 0.03screen1.png 0.03screen2.jpg 0.03screen3.png 0.04screen1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
There's some game breaking bugs.

Using the rollback function during dialogue throws you out of the dialogue and you can't start it again, it just says "I've already talked to her today". This persists even if you start a new game, you have to manually delete the automatic save file.

Time does not progress, the day advances when you sleep but you can't interact with anyone because "I've already talked to her today".

The game looks good, but it was not tested at all.

Wait for the 0.01b or whatever, right now you can't do much.
Blondie is a hottie though.

Please add the option to change the resolution (or just enable the default Unity launcher)

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Huh, I actually tested it for quite a bit. The back button not allowing the dialogue again isn't a bug though, it's more of a "leave the conversation button", I think I'll make it more clear. And I'll have to think about the back button in dialogues after that, it's just that there aren't much, didn't think you'll need it at this point, my oversight, sorry.
And sleeping actually worked, I fully "completed" the game several times. I'll go check it right now, thx for your input.
Edit. Yeah, ok, I see it. Will fix it and reupload in a moment.(or half an hour) Sorry

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Huh, I actually tested it for quite a bit. The back button not allowing the dialogue again isn't a bug though, it's more of a "leave the conversation button", I think I'll make it more clear. And I'll have to think about the back button in dialogues after that, it's just that there aren't much, didn't think you'll need it at this point, my oversight, sorry.
And sleeping actually worked, I fully "completed" the game several times. I'll go check it right now, thx for your input.
Sleeping not working for me also. And yea back button is a must.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry everyone, last second change broke a thing that wasn't even connected to it. No idea how. I fixed it, testing right now.

What settings would you like to see? Tell me and I'll implement them.
About saving - the game is saved automatically when you leave it. You don't need multiple saves here at this point.
Back button is there for every scene except conversations. But you can always replay them the next day if you wish. Once dialogues are more complex, I will add proper back button to them too.(in the next version)

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry everyone, last second change broke a thing that wasn't even connected to it. No idea how. I fixed it, testing right now.

What settings would you like to see? Tell me and I'll implement them.
About saving - the game is saved automatically when you leave it. You don't need multiple saves here at this point.
Back button is there for every scene except conversations. But you can always replay them the next day if you wish. Once dialogues are more complex, I will add proper back button to them too.(in the next version)
I guess that this game is linear? Because in non-linear games You can always mess up and then a good save is helpful. What's more, replaying the whole scene isn't ideal, so back buton would be great. Especially considering the fact that we all used to use it a lot in Ren'Py games. A little tip for me is also that home should have doors that allows using the map. It took me a while until I realized how I'm supposed to go anywhere else without the doors in a house!

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Updated links to v0.01b. Everything appears to be working. I'm honestly sorry for the inconvenience.
The game won't be linear. But at this point there isn't much content to mess up(except for the stupid dev that is still learning, he can mess up A LOT). I will implement adequate saves in the next version as well with proper ui. And thank you for the doors tip, I will add it too!

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Updated links to v0.01b. Everything appears to be working. I'm honestly sorry for the inconvenience.
The game won't be linear. But at this point there isn't much content to mess up(except for the stupid dev that is still learning, he can mess up A LOT). I will implement adequate saves in the next version as well with proper ui. And thank you for the doors tip, I will add it too!
That button at the end didn't help me, how many times do I have to click it? :D The game is good, I like mind control, changing my review to 5 stars because You understand Your mistakes and want to improve.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
That button at the end didn't help me, how many times do I have to click it? :D The game is good, I like mind control, changing my review to 5 stars because You understand Your mistakes and want to improve.
Thanks! I'm so frustrated now because of that bug, I'd like to push that button myself. Won't help me either. But at least it made me smile. :)

To everyone: I know there are a lot of things that could've been done better. If you visited my patreon page, you know that I'm learning everything from scratch. Once I realize how to make something better(or get a nice tip or suggestion) - I will do it. I will try to improve everything from already done events/renders/dialogues to game mechanics, ui etc. I'm really sorry about that hickup with the first version. I didn't expect it from such a small distant change. I'll try to pay more attention to play testing even if I think everything works. Damn, this is frustrating!
Thank you for playing and I hope you enjoy it and everything that will come later. And I hope it works.

U

User_32285

Is there a way to make game fullscreen size? I have WQHD, one probably needs a microscope to play it on 4k ;)

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Is there a way to make game fullscreen size? I have WQHD, one probably needs a microscope to play it on 4k ;)
There isn't a way right now. If you somehow manage to do it, it'll stretch the images to a blegh level of picture. And possibly break the ui. xD Images are in HD, that's not my preference, just a limitation of my pc. Since there is no point in making the window bigger(or fullscreen) and I suspect noone will need to make it even smaller, I just locked the resolution to the optimal for now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes