Ren'Py Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.03.00 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

astonwave

May 18, 2018
At least the dev is learning what his limitations are and trying to put into practice what he's actually learned from the mistakes he's made. Devving for a visual novel is quite difficult, especially if it's just one individual juggling multiple items (getting commitment from an artist, and actually getting them to release work on time, compiling code for scenarios, etc.).

I don't actually blame him for abandoning "Pact with a Witch" at the moment, but hope it's something he'll eventually go back to and rework with what he's learned in THIS particular project. I've only played a little bit of this one, and what he's got so far is quite good and the art style is kinda growing on me. Here's hoping the updates to this will be a little quicker since he's not worrying about being too ambitious.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I like the setup for the story. Could be the kind of femdom content I'm looking for. I also enjoyed Pact with a Witch. Bit sad that development on that seems to have stopped, but the dev probably has his reasons.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Very much looking forward to more of this. Art is lovely, though rough as fuck in places. (Hope it gets a more detailed make-over, but I still dig it.)
Also, a Gobbo Milf was something that even I didn't know I needed. Loved that.
Best of luck with this.

Vnom_kurokage

Jun 21, 2023
Dev sure knows how to make it exiting, ending free version just at the right point. Though yeah, no matter how frustrating, I understand that it's needed for Dev to get some benefits for your hardwork. Looking forward to updates.

Reactions: Marta

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Nice to see another Jonnymelabo game, although going by the last one, I'll wait a while, lol. While I like Pact with a Witch, Jonnymelabo is one of the few creators who in my opinion milk his Patreon. The person started like most nice size updates and regular enough releases, then game got popular and updates strangely got far longer and way smaller. Strange coincidence I'm sure, but given the longevity with this coincidence for years now, I'm probably not. :(
What game is the Star Periphery pic from?

Reactions: Virddav

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrappedInAFantasyFemdomBrothel-00.01.08Free
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah. I'm about the post an lol but: Is Femdom avoidable?

Or dominatable, I should say. Hear me out. I only ask since the description makes it sound like there's a way to come out on top and it would honestly be cool if there were one rare but challenging path in such a game where MC wins over the supposed mistresses and ends up subjugating them. Femdom is not really up my alley so much but I'd totally play that for the challenge. Such a path wouldn't be a bummer to the regular femdom fans either since that specific path's "losing" is still "winning" to them. Wonder if such a thing has ever been tried.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes