RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nuvhok

Sep 5, 2020
Hii! Can someone please help me? I need to find the missing Sahagin/Sahuagin item. The quest mentions “somewhere near the lake (field)”. I think it's in Paelis lake but .... after 20 min searching I still can't find it. Can anyone tell me the exact spot where to find the lost item?

Edit: I still can't find the missing item... I would be very grateful if someone can help me to find it. Another thing, I just found this hidden corridor and I don't know if it belongs to a secondary mission, does anyone have any idea what it is for?
It says its in the field, but I found it floating in the lake. I went one screen down into the lake after exiting the city and there it was. This game loves rng so it might have been luck, look around more in the lake itself if you can't find it.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
It says its in the field, but I found it floating in the lake. I went one screen down into the lake after exiting the city and there it was. This game loves rng so it might have been luck, look around more in the lake itself if you can't find it.
Do you know where the mechee plains is?

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
is someone here have list for monster location ?
By monsters do you mean Lolimons? If so, there is an NPC on the second floor of the guild that gives you a list of the characteristics of each lolimon as well as a map with the location of each one, anyway here is the map.

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
Can someone catch me up on what is the translation status for this game?
I'm not sure about it, so I apologize if I'm wrong, but at least the version published on this site (2.01) is already translated. Although it seems that in DLsite the game has had an update on April 1st of this year and now the game is in version 2.02, if in this version new content has been added I think it has not been translated yet.

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
God, finding it has been a headache. It was floating right in the middle of the lake on a screen to the left from the city.

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
In case anyone is interested, I have created a server dedicated to the game Magical Girl Konoha. I have created it in two different applications:

Discord:
Element:

The main function of the servers created is to have a place to spend chill times, facilitate the exchange of information, solve doubts and details related to the game.

Reactions: Azeric
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes