WIP [SERVICE] [JP>ENG] Translation requests

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Really happy that you decided to do something like this, wish there were more people such as yourself out there. :)

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Could you please translate this game. Japanese to english.
Language: Japanese
Partially translated:
Sample:

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
This is what i would like to be translated. It's in japanese, can please translate it to english? Thank you and good luck with your exploits.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Do you still translate?

If so, could you translate the remaining of the Magical Demon World series?
- [yaminabedaiichikantai] Magical Girl Luliel ~defeated sisters~
and
-Magical Girls_Clara Suuya The Fallen Tentacle Seedbeds

If yes, theni will upload them

Reactions: f9account

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
it was removed from other forums i think can sombody share the version of mama shotakingdom that was translated using a online machine ? i realy want to play it again ?

Wagnerr1

Jun 28, 2019
please could translate this game from japanese to english? i would very much appreciate Game:

Nepe_XD

Jul 18, 2019
Hey could you please translate this game? I would very much appreciate

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
I think this may have already been requested but fuck it it really deserver a translation:
Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshitsu aka Mayuri´s Human Experimental Room
By Circle Eden

Would be great if this could be translated !

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
I think it's probably been a while but is that ECM game translated and still available for download? I'd get my fill from rule 34, but there aren't that many other photos for characters except for two. Again, sorry for any trouble, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Edit: And if it's not possible could someone post a link for a downloadable gallery? For all if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: otherperson684

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I see that a lot of people already asked you something. This game is (1 EXE and 1 live.dll file) is a japanese VN
if you can translate it in english for me without too much effort, I thank you in advance.

Please translate this D:

Formeforfun

Feb 26, 2020
Hey
Can you please translate this game please :)
From japan to english

Thank you

lamonnan

May 3, 2020

pls translate its called i wanna go home
from japan to english

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
I too would like to see mamashota kingdom be translated to english :) Played through it using google translate on my phone, holding it up to my pc screen and a lot of the time the words ended up mashing into a big weird amalgamation and not making any sense