WIP [SERVICE] [JP>ENG] Translation requests

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
-Masurao Old Games like Ane x Boku, Life of Every Day with Maid, Love Love Fight
-http://
I could list more but depend on how much work you want for translated

Reactions: Nepe_XD

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
-Masurao Old Games like Ane x Boku, Life of Every Day with Maid, Love Love Fight
Can I give you and advice? you should provide the full game from an hosting site (mega, mediafile, uptobox or others)

if you request a translation.

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
Can I give you and advice? you should provide the full game from an hosting site (mega, mediafile, uptobox or others)

if you request a translation.
Masurao Old Games (Ane x Boku, Life of Every Day with Maid, Love Love Fight plus Extra games)
Language: Japanese

Also, I was suggest some games that could be easy and fun for translated (not really request them). I let you know Hgamer. It's an advice (not and advice). I know mostly super old games that no one had through to translated them due to new current version/technology of games (or learn their languages) or lack of translated people due to economy. These old games are easy to find if you search them in old current websites. Not be mean for anything, I just want to spread some good ideas for people who like translated.

Reactions: shenronwind

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Hi jmolle, i've been searching someone who can translate the game i wanted to play since his announcement, i hope you will have time to translate it.
it's a aeba fuchi game, japanese text, i hope you don't have problem with this language.
It's because machine translation doesn't work at all on my pc for no reason, so i was pretty sad about it.
Already made a request on ULMF but no one answered me so i regained hope thanks to your post and will to translate games.
i saw this morning the politicy about loli/shota, i hope this doesn't make problems too.
Anyways, have fun with this translation
Link:

PS:"i hope the game isn't corruped because i already tried to translate it without any succes"

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for my absence. Filled alot of requests sent to my inbox lol guess i should have had notifications turned on as didnt realise people were still posting here aswell. Thats completely my bad. Any who i have the next 2 weeks off work so will take a look at your requests then :)

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
can u translate the sex scene of the whore of yuna u dont need to worry about the story its fully translated

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Could you finish Bitch Exorcits Rio 5? There is a partial translation for it, but there is still a lot missing.

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Hello dear Jmolle. I have top notch visual novel on the popular direction of comics and games - incest. The most valuable in the game are situations and dialogues, that's why, in spite of the fact that I'm using the visual novel reader, it does not fully reveal the history and the script in the game for me.

The game Title : Mama to Boku no Karada no Shikumi Okaa-san ni Chitsunai Shasei Shitara Oyakoukou na Sekai
(or shorlty : Mama
Original title : ママとボクのカラダのしくみ お母さんに膣内射精したら親孝行な世界
Developer : Venus
Publishers : Venus

Reactions: Obamaman

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
I am sorry to make 2nd post, I needed to have 3 posts to add links. Here it is (mega):

Also, an attachment for downloading through torrent

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...i'm offering the opposite service: to translate in italian any game that a dev would love to get translated in this language! :)
If you're interested, let me know!

Reactions: Mokni

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Hello. I have this game that I would like to be translated from Japanese to English:
Title / タイトル: 浜辺露出女子校生
Brand / ブランド: ダブルメロン
Release / 販売日: 2017.11.27
File size / ファイル容量: 641MB
Official link:
Mega link:

I tried playing it in original, but there are too many things I don't understand to know how they work.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
I wanted to create a thread for the game series called E.C.M by sys3.6.3 but i wasn't allowed to share the games because they were all in japanese, so i would like someone to translate the games including the latest one E.C.M 5.

I got all the games from the website "Ecchi 100%", they didn't translate much for the few games, most of them already have japanese language that needs to be translated.

Here's the download

tenma_

Jul 17, 2017
Hi ^^

Could you try to translate netorarenomura?

Game Download -
Includes 100% save file.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Hi guys , i wanted to know if anybody recived a file with his game translated or something that comes from OP (jmolle) because it's been long time since he replied here. If you read me Jmolle, make a reply just for information Thanks.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Any chance for Demonica (Демоника) by Degross a Russian QSP game?
Incomplete, but appears to have a decent amount of content.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Any chance for Demonica (Демоника) by Degross a Russian QSP game?
Someone from another site was kind enough to do a quick machine translation of the QSP file.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello! Can someone appreciate the quality of the translation? A translation was prepared for my game. I want to know how good he is. Thank you!

anyone

May 11, 2017

Download:
i waited for 1 year or something and no 1 translated it yet :(. maybe you can help

Reactions: rooka