RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

Work on the fourth part of the game has begun. I have done a tally on the total amount of work I need to do, and it’s unfortunately quite a bit.

Story-wise Mikami’s part isn’t too bad, but she has a total of around 67 additional scenes you can unlock, some of which I missed in previous parts. Currently I am at 13/78 after about a week of work (the other week spent on unique prostitutes on Rai’s side, so that’s promising in terms of progress. I’m aiming to complete at least 3 scenes per day, which should hopefully speed things up this time around.

Rai’s side of things should be fairly simple, I have all unique prostitutes translated, with the exception of one’s Small Talk conversations. After that are a few common prostitutes (3-4?) and you have a fully functional brothel part. It’s all about the brothel images for his side of things.

I am aiming to reduce the time for this part by half, so around 2-2.5 months. If I am able to work on 3 scenes per day that’s about 22 days devoted to the bulk of the work, but that depends on workload.

Also, we’ve passed 50% complete on CommonEvents (51% as of now), or more precisely I’ve translated 26183/51604 lines. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game. Currently, the stats are:

Translated: 13/67?

Implemented: 0/67?

Proofread: 0/67?

No work has been done on the images these two weeks.

As always, notes are down below.

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
God dam, I always knew that butakoma300g's Mikami was a rather "special" character. But witnessing her using her placenta as a sex toy during afterbirth boggles my mind...I have seen many things as a man of culture, but this thing, this thing disturbed me...

Btw. thanks for your great dedication to this translation avervon. I still can't believe that anyone alive could muster enough sanity to go through this colossal magnum opus of butakoma300g. The guy drew over 50.000 pictures for Vitamin Quest 2, what kind of insanity drives a man to such an extent?
Nipple fuck, thats common
Urethral fuck, thats too common,
Belly button fuck, also too common
Birth and then fuck, too generic
Bestiality, too wholesome
Placenta fuck,
Are you serious, damn, I salute to Butakoma,
Also, I salute to @avervon witnessing the abnormality while translating