Others [Translation Request] undercover cuckold detective [one kill time]

KBates

May 29, 2018
ENG title : Undercover Cuckold Detective - What she is secretly doing ~
JP title : 寝取られ潜入探偵 ~彼女がナイショでシてること~
LINK :
Description : You are your lover are detectives, and you are tasked with finding criminal evidence from this dude, so both of you guys sneak in undercover. Ya better not take too long or else you don't know what is gonna happen to your lover while you dilly dally.

Non-translated game link:

I bought the game but I can't translate it, so I uploaded it to mega so other people could also have a try. I can't seem to find any text hooks with textractor, and I am not tech savvy, so anyone who knows how to translate a tyrano game please helppppp

Preview images:
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.14.53 PM.png

Reactions: Bchargo

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Whenever I try and run it it just gives a black screen, even in Japanese locale. Is the download messed up or something?

KBates

May 29, 2018
Whenever I try and run it it just gives a black screen, even in Japanese locale. Is the download messed up or something?
hmmm, shouldn't be. I am running on windows 10. Let me download from mega and check if its broken.

Reactions: Bchargo

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
The game worked for me before but for some reason now when I open it it stays in a black screen, does anyone has any idea what could it be? Do I need another program or something?