• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM (Translation request) Tsumire on the Curious Isle

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
+1

And to answer your question I think you have to use an RPGM unpacker to show the data files and overwrite them that way. As for the unpacker I have no idea what to link.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
+1

And to answer your question I think you have to use an RPGM unpacker to show the data files and overwrite them that way. As for the unpacker I have no idea what to link.
cool, gonna try this after i get more free time i had use translator ++, but didnt work fo this type of game.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i love this game,it contains music from rengoku teien,i miss that music page,some of the music i rembember appears in others games like unholy sanctuary and dark phantasies,how is going with the traslator?,i getting stuck in the night sakura trees park,i don't know what to do from there,i rembember i defeated some female ghost in the forest but i don't know what to do with the beach and how to enter the cave of that park.

another thing,the music of the night sakura tree park is yamiyouen/the dark bewitchment from rengoku teien.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
looks like it's unpaked uncorrectly, when you open it with win ran go options > name encoding > 932 Japanese shift and then extract
Still you may also need to set your sistem to japanese locale or use a locale emulator
game opened but translation not working.

Reactions: trocolloo