RPGM None [Translation Request] The Curse of Kubel Plus (+)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Life has been kicking my ass lately, but my goal is to finish getting Kagura's translation added onto the opening before Christmas in a patch. Right now about halfway through the opening. As I feared, there's enough additions and removals sprinkled in that make an automated solution a waste of time over doing it manually. I expect there won't be too many changes to the CommonEvents (mainly the logs you see at the bottom of your screen), but after the opening, I should start working on the common events to at least get the Kubel+ changes added onto the original game.

After common events, I'll start working on the CG scenes. I don't expect this to be a fast process, so apologies if you were expecting this to be done soon.

take your time man, i just hope you won't drop this.

doesn't matter if you take long don't rush it or you'll burn out :D

Jul 28, 2022
Great that it's now official but no release date yet, hopefully it won't take forever. Additional scenes plus voiceover should be a banger.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Tengo el juego completamente en japones mas el parche ya instalado y con un Save al 100%, lo juego en Mtools una aplicacion que me tradujo el juego a español en 1min ah, si quieren se los paso saludos.
Brother puedes decirme como jugarlo en español usando esa herramienta? Te lo agradeceria bastante

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote