Wolf RPG [Translation Request]Slave Knight Commander Mireia ~ Record of the fall of a slave of a busty married woman Knight Commander ~ [RJ01108460] [kawaraya]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I can use your save, but your gallery doesn't unlock for me and I don't know why. Sorry for replying so late, I passed out because we were talking around 5 AM for me. Sadly no though, it doesn't work and I did do all that. I went through the whole auction scene in the beginning any everything. There are quite a few things that don't work for me though, as I don't see the arena thing either that's supposed to appear in the title screen. Can you share with me your archive for the game through mega or some sort if you don't mind?
Okay, I think I got it turns out there is another save file outside the save folder for some reason, and that file holds the galley stuff, try using this file and leave it where the .exe file is

Reactions: Diegoz

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Okay, I think I got it turns out there is another save file outside the save folder for some reason, and that file holds the galley stuff, try using this file and leave it where the .exe file is
That file worked, thank you! Now with Mtool, and that file this is completed until someone finally releases an official translation. Thank you for your help and patience!

Reactions: MangaKing