QSP (Translation request) School life v0.4.10

waezrxd

Apr 3, 2020
Does someone have the translation of this game? It's only available in the Russian language as of now and I tried translating it and well, it didn't go well. Unfortunately, there isn't any preview on the game but I can somehow provide a screenshot. The only current available translation for the game is only for v0.4.4.

13241234.PNG

Download link:

Last edited:

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone know how many lines it has max for translating 4.10, I've had it going for over 2 days and I am at 114132 lines translated, wish it would go faster, and I hope this time it's a success, so far every game I've tried to translate fails to load in english, just shows a 1 on the main screen then repeats over and over. hopefully this time that doesn't happen, cause I won't be trying this game again if it's gonna take 3 days or more for each attempt. lolol

• Red Heart
Reactions: waezrxd

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
it finally finished I saved the dictionary, and then I closed qsptools down, and when I went to check, I guess I didn't wait long enough for it to save, as I only got a partial 9meg instead of 25 and the dictionary was like 277 bytes, so damn that took just over 3 days, unless there is a better program that can translate alot faster I'm out on this one.

• Sad
Reactions: waezrxd

waezrxd

Apr 3, 2020
it finally finished I saved the dictionary, and then I closed qsptools down, and when I went to check, I guess I didn't wait long enough for it to save, as I only got a partial 9meg instead of 25 and the dictionary was like 277 bytes, so damn that took just over 3 days, unless there is a better program that can translate alot faster I'm out on this one.
I see, that's too bad. Currently, I'm also translating the game but since I'm a student, I only have little time to do it. The current progress is still below 50%. But, thank you for trying!

waezrxd

Apr 3, 2020
Welp, i can't do it. I guess I just have to wait for the right person who knows how to do this.