Others [Translation Request] [RJ185990]TOKYO TENMA Devil Prison Ver.2.03

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone help with translating this game? In the instructions it says to extract data.sgbpack with 7zip then replace the files with the translated files, but the game is still in japanese.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone help with translating this game? In the instructions it says to extract data.sgbpack with 7zip then replace the files with the translated files, but the game is still in japanese.
super late but don't extract just open data.sgbpack as archive with 7zip then drag and drop the translation files into the 7zip program with that. If you did it right it should overwrite some files and folders that were in that data.sgbpack and then your game will be machine translated. I actually tried this with winrar first because I didn't have 7zip still worked but winrar claimed it was corrupted after I dropped the files in. Then I later noticed when I try to heal with mephistopheles in the recovery stations it takes forever like 3-4 mins of my screen gone black (almost closed the game thinking it hanged). I thought it might have been because of winrar or that corruption it mentioned but idk I did it with 7zip later and it still does the same thing game is translated at least but this almost 5 mins of waiting to get healed sucks.