Translation Request (problematic)

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I was wondering if there was a place to request a translation for a game. The game has been out for awhile now its called Bunny Black 3. The group who usually did the translations for this wonderful dungeon crawler was Seiha Translations. They were willing to do the 3rd but ran into a problem that they were not willing to tackle. I may have this wrong but it was something of a text problem where each letter was spaced or something.

://vndb.org/v12186 (missing https)

this is the game and apparently there is a 4th but as I said the developer has done something that makes translation difficult. So where can I find someone who can do this? or a team?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I was wondering if there was a place to request a translation for a game. The game has been out for awhile now its called Bunny Black 3. The group who usually did the translations for this wonderful dungeon crawler was Seiha Translations. They were willing to do the 3rd but ran into a problem that they were not willing to tackle. I may have this wrong but it was something of a text problem where each letter was spaced or something.

://vndb.org/v12186 (missing https)

this is the game and apparently there is a 4th but as I said the developer has done something that makes translation difficult. So where can I find someone who can do this? or a team?
I follow the project and i was really hyped for it getting translated but with the double space font it was almost "impossible" or just stupid eye sore to translate.

I T W A S S O M E T H I N G L I K E T H I S A N D I T W A S J U S T T O H A R D F O R T H E T R A N S L A T O R TO T R A N S L A T E T H E G A M E M A N Y H A S T R I E D B U T N O N E H A S F O U N D A F I X F O R I T Y E T
( Read it & I give a like:test:)

But i seriously wanted Bunny black 3 in english.. :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Victor376678

Jul 12, 2018
Would it be possible to get a person to manually remove the spaces if it's not possible to do by an algorithm? Tedious and long task but someone might be willing to.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Like this game so much, if someone want to translate i can help. I'm learning japanese so i can translate, but i never used a translator program, but if you gimme the name i can learn how to do. Even if youre not up to translate with me, just help me to find a good program to make it real and maybe i can do it by myself. ^-^

melkore

Aug 25, 2018
I can't post a link, but if you go to the games.seiha forum and look up the thread, it includes a link to the bbtool that darksshades used to make the interface patch.

Reactions: Default123x

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
thx Bro i will give it a try
If you do manage it then great , i'm learning Japanese as well but i'm stuck at Kanji meanings so i can't contribute. Although you could get in contact with DarksShades for the translation.

He should be here.

Reactions: Default123x

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I follow the project and i was really hyped for it getting translated but with the double space font it was almost "impossible" or just stupid eye sore to translate.

I T W A S S O M E T H I N G L I K E T H I S A N D I T W A S J U S T T O H A R D F O R T H E T R A N S L A T O R TO T R A N S L A T E T H E G A M E M A N Y H A S T R I E D B U T N O N E H A S F O U N D A F I X F O R I T Y E T
( Read it & I give a like:test:)

But i seriously wanted Bunny black 3 in english.. :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Honestly, I didn't have any problem in reading this.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please Translate the game then @brynhildr <3
Also, you just wrote "to" instead of "too hard" XD
But if only I could, I would. First of all it's not an rpg maker game but have another type of engine so I don't exactly know how to translate a VN. Second it's long, damn long and it will take me lot of time to do this. If only wasn't that long and maybe, maybe if it were a rpgmaker game, I could've at least tried in translating - though with coding, applying the patch to the game and such probably I would've asked the help of someone.

Lol , you are one patient person , cuz that gave me a headache.
Honestly I even read that quickly xD

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
W
Also, you just wrote "to" instead of "too hard" XD
But if only I could, I would. First of all it's not an rpg maker game but have another type of engine so I don't exactly know how to translate a VN. Second it's long, damn long and it will take me lot of time to do this. If only wasn't that long and maybe, maybe if it were a rpgmaker game, I could've at least tried in translating - though with coding, applying the patch to the game and such probably I would've asked the help of someone.

Honestly I even read that quickly XD
Well i'm in the process of learning Jap. now , stuck at Kanji though. If i finish my learning i'll update you on it.

kazunya

Dec 15, 2017
oh if you don't mind, then i'm also willing to help with this project
i'm also having trouble with kanji but i can understand if i use a tts tool

Agah

Aug 2, 2018

i cant read japanese, and im just convert it to romaji, its not finished yet tho,

.dll files from upcastdrake , rivo.
interface Darksshades
and tools Aroduc

ss2.png ss1.png

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Double font issue has been fixed! now it's the time to pick this up. anyone pls join this guy

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Damn this so long back when I was a translator , welp I've moved on to become a Dev now

Hopefully a translator can pick up now :4Head: