VN None [Translation request] Prison Queendom ~Kyousei M Otoko-ka Choukyou~

May 10, 2018
Can I get some screenshots to see the quality of the mtl, If Imma download something thats gonna make my pc give me shit I'd like to confirm its atleast worth the trouble and I am not downloading some raw mtl which is practically nothing and or breaks the game.

Reactions: Kestral
Oct 31, 2017
Since some people are on the fence, I decided check it out and give some feedback.
Downloaded, ran a scan and everything checked out.
Unpacked and everything was still good.
Started up fine though the game apparently doesn't recognize anything another than Kanji (makes sense) and wouldn't let me progress past the name input until I used it (though the game suggests that your name wont even matter) and then briefly checked out a tiny bit of the opening.
From the little I saw most text seems to be amazingly translated but there are some flawed parts.
Possible kanji left in that resulted in those annoying box symbols, some typos and the names of the characters are coming up jumbled (the TL mentioned that one, though).
If everything is like the little I saw then it should be a quality playthrough, even with the issues.
I'm going to try and make some time to play more soon.

May 10, 2018
Since some people are on the fence, I decided check it out and give some feedback.
Downloaded, ran a scan and everything checked out.
Unpacked and everything was still good.
Started up fine though the game apparently doesn't recognize anything another than Kanji (makes sense) and wouldn't let me progress past the name input until I used it (though the game suggests that your name wont even matter) and then briefly checked out a tiny bit of the opening.
From the little I saw most text seems to be amazingly translated but there are some flawed parts.
Possible kanji left in that resulted in those annoying box symbols, some typos and the names of the characters are coming up jumbled (the TL mentioned that one, though).
If everything is like the little I saw then it should be a quality playthrough, even with the issues.
I'm going to try and make some time to play more soon.
Text looks a little fucked ngl

Oct 31, 2017
Text looks a little fucked ngl
Someone asked for screens and I wanted to show the good and bad.
In the second picture the text is great for an unofficial translation (Even if it were official it would be good)
and In the bit I played I saw more good than bad.
As long as it keeps like that then I don't think it should impact things too much.
Though the names are very annoying...