VN [Translation Request][None] SM-bu ~ Tachibana Ayano ~ [1micron]

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
REQUEST DETAILS

Hey everyone! There's this game I have been looking for for a very long time now and I finally found it. It's been around for almost 5 years now and not many people seem to bring it up in the Femdom community, so I think it's not that famous, and it deserves more attention! I especially love how the artist draws leather, and the domination scenes are varied and well made in my opinion. Plus, the dominatrix is a fit young woman who's not overly busty, which is hot! And I feel like it's actually pretty rare in Femdom games.

1micron's most notably known for his game Chindere (already translated in English a while ago), and he also made other games like SM Gakuen ~Toshima Yurika~ (which is also in Japanese only I believe, so if someone could translate that one too, you would be a true hero!).

I'm not sure how complicated translating a digital novel like this one would be, but I think many would be very thankful and would enjoy it!

---------------------

[Digital Novel][NONE] SM-bu ~ Tachibana Ayano ~ [1micron]

Censored: Yes

Language: English (Desired Translation), Japanese (Base Language)

Download

GAME STORY

One day after school, Golden Week is just around the corner.
You fall for Ayano, a tall, dark-haired, sadistic woman and receive training in the playroom of an SM club.
With her skillful techniques, your masochistic side gradually blossoms.

The outline of the game:
Hard submissive man trained by a tall, dark-haired S woman.
The player can make a list to perform its favorite play.
15 basic CGs (34 including variations)
GENRE

Femdom, leather, boot domination, candle play, infant play, handjob, thighjob (or leg?), breast play, needle play, enema, urethra play, whipping, beatdown, toilet.

FILE SIZE

97.85MB

PREVIEW IMAGE : View attachment RJ169940_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ169940_img_smp2.webp View attachment RJ169940_img_smp3.webp