Unity None [Translation Request] 巨人の秘宝 -The Giant's Treasure- [Monster-ken]

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
In other thread where was discussion about similar problem with not available translation, someone mentioned this updated XunityTranslator:
I can confirm it's working
1687952580973.png

Also, there is an instruction on how to connect it with the sugoi translator, which is using DeepL, which is the best translator that is currently available.
It's quite long installation process, so I'm using Papago translator instead, which is also very good.
Since you can't choose translator manually when you press alt + 0 you have to modify the config file yourself. Path: \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini ; And change to Endpoint=PapagoTranslate

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
After playing quite some time, I must say the game is really underwhelming. I read the warnings about grind, but knowing how often people exaggerate about it, I still decided to give this game a chance. Especially since I have a certain tolerance for grind. But even I eventually gave up and decided to download the full save, only to be sorely disappointed. As in the first comments mentioned, the grind is insane and the main problem - it's not rewarding. All sex scenes happen in the lab, where you level up the girls. The amount of actions is very limited and rather boring in my opinion, it's mostly machines teasing girl's sensitive areas. The girls in this scene appear in 3D and they mostly look the same. After you get pink bar maxed, ugly bastard can fuck them. Most of the sex scenes are identical and of top of that you don't even see their faces, instead you will enjoy the view of the ugly bastard's fat ass :FacePalm:

TLDR: In conclusion, the gameplay might be interesting at first, but presented mechanics eventually get boring. Grind is not rewarding, variation in sex is very lacking, appearance of characters and sex scenes similar to each other. I genuinely regret that I spent so many hours on this game, thinking that the devs will reward the player for their hard work - they won't.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
made a torrent of the 1.8 for anyone interested. have the deepl as main translator.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Armonie and BaasB

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
This game feels like a mod, so much effort and detail was put into the SFW parts only for the NSFW parts to use generic as hell bodies (I think there are only 3 different bodies), and like 5 different H animations that don't even use said 3 bodies so you get a B cup that turns into a D cup when the H animation starts, and if the girl is anything other than the palest skin tone the H animation will have different colored legs than torso. AND NONE OF THE H ANIMATIONS SHOW THE GIRL'S HEAD, that's just how lazy the NSFW part is, couldn't even be bothered to have a 'from the back' view of any of the characters other than UB scientist.

Reactions: ob123