• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Mamonosu ~Nana's Interspecies Rape Adventure~ [RJ441042] [Sondake]

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone else is having trouble with the 'magic stone of..." quests? It doesnt say the location of the quest and on the detais is written "for more details come by the forge" but when i go to the forge and talk to the dwarf girl nothing happens.

rfgfggfdsgsfd

Jan 9, 2018
For the people wanting virgin saves, I think there's a potion to revirginize you, though I guess that's not 'pure' if your body count stays the same.

Also, does anyone know how to get the lewd CG with Nerine and the other humans of the village? The hint just says to enter her mansion while horny and pee/masturbate (if you're horny you can only masturbate unless you wet yourself). I've done all that and just get the regular chastisement.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
For the people wanting virgin saves, I think there's a potion to revirginize you, though I guess that's not 'pure' if your body count stays the same.

Also, does anyone know how to get the lewd CG with Nerine and the other humans of the village? The hint just says to enter her mansion while horny and pee/masturbate (if you're horny you can only masturbate unless you wet yourself). I've done all that and just get the regular chastisement.
The CGs for Nerine, the Fairy whatever her name was guildmaster, the Dwarf Blacksmith, and the Lamia Researcher Girl(plus whoever else I'm forgetting) are only unlocked after beating the game. After you do so, then you can perform what the tips that one girl gives you say to do, on order to obtain the CGs/Scenes. For every other character its just being Horny while talking to them, and it'll ask you if you wanna segs