[RPGM] [Translation Request] MamaShota Kingdom

brynhildr

Well-Known Pain in the ass
Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
The man behind the program seems to be invested in making it better, so perhaps eventually it'll be stable one day. But you never know, these kind of programs almost never seem to get finished.
I have a question though: you know how to create more google account? Without using that damn phone number? Because obviously there's the "limit" of how much the API can be used per day, and I don't mind making accounts but it's that.. option that is not avoidable somehow .-.

Apr 30, 2017
I have a question though: you know how to create more google account? Without using that damn phone number? Because obviously there's the "limit" of how much the API can be used per day, and I don't mind making accounts but it's that.. option that is not avoidable somehow .-.
Sorry, I think there's no way around that part. Its probably to make sure its not bots making infinite accounts, you know?

brynhildr

Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry, I think there's no way around that part. Its probably to make sure its not bots making infinite accounts, you know?
Yeah.. unfortunately. But.. more accounts can be opened with just a single number by any chance, if you know something about it?

Jun 3, 2017
This awesome game totally need translation.
Hope the machine translation made by the other user is not even more difficult to understand than japanese like many machine translations usually are.

pepehug

Sep 25, 2018
If there are any places in the translation you don't understand at all I can probably helpa bit with the translation.
I checked out the game on DL and unfortunately I don't have enough time to translate the full game :(

EDIT: MIGHT have later though. If the request is still up I'll check back here in about a week.

brynhildr

Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
Didn't google want money for the use of their api like google translate?
Don't know, honestly. Doesn't seem like it, at least they didn't ask anything to me. Maybe others can tell you more since I'm a "newbie" in all of this xD

Oct 1, 2017
Its a very good game, if translated it could actually be a hit. The downside is because of the massive content, its also a massive translation project.

Not many games out there with as many kinks, MILF, pregnancy, loli to name a few. Very smooth story progression, and alot of content so it does not feel like a grind.

Sep 25, 2018
Alright, so me and a friend will get to work on a proper translation for this game, I haven't checked out the machine translated bit so idk how immersive it is, but we both like the game well enough to feel like it deserves a proper translation. I'll post it here when we're done!

Apr 30, 2017
I got a fatal error with a picture file, so there might be corrupt files that needs to be fixed. Just a heads up.
That might be fixed with getting a clean version of the game, but unfortunately I'm not sure I can actually fix that error myself. Just to make clear, I only have the skills to machine translate the game which isn't much of a skill at all, and sometimes the machine translation may just fuck shit up.

Apr 30, 2017
Alright, so me and a friend will get to work on a proper translation for this game, I haven't checked out the machine translated bit so idk how immersive it is, but we both like the game well enough to feel like it deserves a proper translation. I'll post it here when we're done!
That's pretty exciting to hear, I hope you guys can do justice to this game, unlike my machine translation.

Oct 1, 2017
That might be fixed with getting a clean version of the game, but unfortunately I'm not sure I can actually fix that error myself. Just to make clear, I only have the skills to machine translate the game which isn't much of a skill at all, and sometimes the machine translation may just fuck shit up.
Should not be too hard to fix, if you have both game files.

The machine translation made the game playable, but the gibberish parts are kinda bad :)

Apr 30, 2017
Should not be too hard to fix, if you have both game files.

The machine translation made the game playable, but the gibberish parts are kinda bad :)
I can't do much to fix the gibberish, but the good news is that someone is working on an actual translation now so that's something to look forward to.