RPGM [Translation Request] Magical Fighting Princess Lilstea spin-off Lilstea last week [RJ01113955] [ShiBoo]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01113955_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

What if...
  • Lilstea was defeated by Burosshu? This is a side story featuring such a
[Story]
An evil army has suddenly descended upon the town.
Their henchmen roam the night hunting down and abducting young, defenseless women.

But every villainous organization needs a foil. A heroine of justice to combat them.
A magical fighting princess like Lilstea.
Their eternal battle rages on...

Or does it? This short RPG side story features a "What if?" scenario where...
Lilstea is defeated by one of the evil executives and subjected to relentless violation!

Tags: Brutal, Female Protagonist, Girl, Magic, Magical Girl, Shame, Virgin Female

Download Links (jap):

Pootis9981

Aug 17, 2023
Is this game completed? Cuz I have no idea how to get happy ending. I found the sewer escape route and escaping after power up but these 2 always leads to bad ending

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Is this game completed? Cuz I have no idea how to get happy ending. I found the sewer escape route and escaping after power up but these 2 always leads to bad ending
Haven't played this myself but given the premise:

"Or does it? This short RPG side story features a "What if?" scenario where...
Lilstea is defeated by one of the evil executives and subjected to relentless violation!"

I think there are only "bad" endings available.

nanomachin3

May 1, 2021
Day 7 At night I was able to punch the 2 guard near the stairs, leading to escape ending, but not really a "happy" ending