[Translation Request] Koi to XX no Femdom

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Title: Koi to xx no Femdom
Developer:
Language: Japanese
VNDB:
Download:
A good VN title involving femdom, chastity and romance!

do you have another link to the game for a download old one got deleted

Default123x

May 18, 2018
finally i found a way to extract the game and organize the lines to translate it. but there are several problems, first i have to do it with translator because i dont know japanese, second i have to translate 6500 lines of dialogue, third im alone. But i will try to put all the text on translator ++ to automatize the translation, if this does not work i will try to convice some friends to help me to translate the game. i will try to do my best to finish the translation as soon as possible, but i do not promise anything. if everything goes good with this project i will try to translate more games of this author (Msize)
Can't help you with making patches and all but i'm learning japanese. Although i'm still a beginner i think i could help you if you sent me like a script in japanese and i could help translate the lines. So if it doesnt go well with the MTL and you plan to translate it manually dm me. Anyway good luck bro and thanks for your effort, hope everything goes well and we hopefully can play more MSIZE games

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

I managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the prologue. Some things to note is that at the beginning of the game it shows you a box with two boxes to fill in, preferably leave them as they are, then it will ask you if you want to see the prologue and the yes and no options will appear on the screen, since it is not translated It is your decision to see it or not. Also in the folder there is a file called 00000101.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

edit: All gallery is unlocked

translation fixed by lululuka:

Last edited:

bactk206

Feb 16, 2021

I managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the prologue. Some things to note is that at the beginning of the game it shows you a box with two boxes to fill in, preferably leave them as they are, then it will ask you if you want to see the prologue and the yes and no options will appear on the screen, since it is not translated It is your decision to see it or not. Also in the folder there is a file called 00000101.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

The links are dead :<

lululuka

Oct 30, 2018

links reuploaded
Darkfire533, here is the update for the missing translated text. See this post for the details - https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-jukuatsu.29015/post-10846035.

Last edited:
Reactions: Default123x