RPGM None [Translation Request] (JP - ENG) Maternal Girlfriend and our Salacious Days R

Soniminjsjs

Oct 11, 2023
oohh thx a lot. I've finished the quest thanks to it. Now im trying to get the blue dye.

btw does anyone know if the game gives you a gallery when you finish it or if you should make a save for every event?
View attachment 2814904
-----
Title: Maternal Girlfriend and our Salacious Days R (母性的な彼女と淫靡な日々を R)
Link:
Creator Link:
Version: 1.0
Tags: Male Protagonist, Monster Girl, Daily Living, Fantasy, Harem, Big Breasts, Voluptuous
-----
Dlsite Page (MTLed):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----
-----
This artist's art makes me bust a nut ISTG
Also feel free to suggest a different title translation
Why after the mother and yuusa scene, it nứt blacks out? Is there anyway to progress further

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
Why after the mother and yuusa scene, it nứt blacks out? Is there anyway to progress further
might have to do with your files, mine started crashing/black screen at some shops, i suggest backing up the save and re-downloading the game. If it doesn't work then try finding a save file online. It has some great art but imo the gallery and plot are not that special to be worth the hassle.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Guys im doing this minigame but can't figure out how to type the question mark anyone know how? View attachment 2871425
Just type the ? using the shift key. It will work or at least it works for me as I don't use any of the translation tools. So far I haven't seen any translation good enough with MTL or Google translate. But we should be getting there eventually... I hope.

Dec 26, 2022
Just type the ? using the shift key. It will work or at least it works for me as I don't use any of the translation tools. So far I haven't seen any translation good enough with MTL or Google translate. But we should be getting there eventually... I hope.
How I make this minigame ?
i only got the clear crystal...

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How I make this minigame ?
i only got the clear crystal...
Well it been quite a while since I finished the game. That mini game which type in the words as required is just to get the crystal ball or something which mainly just to sell for large amount of money. It not necessary to do as I remembered but doing will help a lot. And it's not repeatable. It will come up again later in the game for another chance to get the money.

Dec 26, 2022
Well it been quite a while since I finished the game. That mini game which type in the words as required is just to get the crystal ball or something which mainly just to sell for large amount of money. It not necessary to do as I remembered but doing will help a lot. And it's not repeatable. It will come up again later in the game for another chance to get the money.
oh thanks for the answer son!