Translation Request/Help on getting started

ballswalrus

Jul 23, 2017
Hey everyone, i'm looking for a translation for the game
Hitodzuma Erufu no orushuban

if none exists, any chance someone with either the know how could give me a quick walkthrough on how its done, or if they have an easy way do it themselves?

The artwork is great and i'm sure many people would be interested in playing it

thanks again

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Creating translations for games is hard enough even with a deep understanding of japanese as u will need some technical skills which might be as something as simple as editing a text file to using special tools that u either found online or made urself to decompile files so u can edit the text in the game only to have to recompile it in a fashion where it doesn't break the game. Personally I recommend using some auto translate software like Chiitrans if u want the easiest way possible to get that game translated. Translations might be messy and theres no guarantee the program will work.

Alternatively u could try this tool someone made to translate RPGM games called RPG Maker MV Translation Tool. I haven't tried it but people in that forum seem to love it.

Expect to run into problems as always though and have patience bc as I said earlier, translations r hard especially when ur new to it. Best of luck.