Others Complete [Translation Request]Flying Princess -Inter Breed -

ReptileBug

Nov 22, 2017
Title: Flying Princess -Inter breed-
I don't post a lot so I can't give any clickable links, but here's the link that isn't a "link"
DLsite link: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE154397.html
Original Language: Japanese

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im pretty sure i have seem a complete ver. of this game somewhere, but im also pretty sure it wasn't translate.

either way, i think someone it´s already working on a translation if im kind of sure, but maybe im wrong.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
im pretty sure i have seem a complete ver. of this game somewhere, but im also pretty sure it wasn't translate.

either way, i think someone it´s already working on a translation if im kind of sure, but maybe im wrong.
On the hgg2d Game Archive there's a version of it, that I think it's fully translated - because there's no (jap) tag and nor (partial) or something like that but instead a simple (mtl) that I believe should be "Machine Translated". I still have to try it a little bit further than the initial stage, but the only downside it's the fact that (if I remember correctly. I didn't touch the game these past few days):
- The option menu I believe it's not translated.
- Most of the UI when fighting - or when in the inventory or when you're in some other menu (that is important however) - it's not translated.
- And probably other things that I forgot to mention.

So the story might be translated entirely, but other things aren't.

ReptileBug

Nov 22, 2017
Fixed the title
I was saying that the game was completed but untranslated so I understand how you could get a little confused

I looked all over for any kind of translation, but I couldn't find any
that's why I posted this here

hope someone will pick this up :p

Reactions: Mr-Stein

Gonesoul

Jan 22, 2018
So.. Has anyone got a translation for it? I wanted to play and clear even the hardest zones, but can't because it's impossible to build in moonspeak.

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
I know it does not come to the subject but.

the Translation Aggregator works for someone

Marsori

Dec 4, 2018
I bought the japanese version on DLsite a while ago, and now they have a translated version in English...as a separate purchase. They compensate by giving out a coupon to your account for 100% the english version, good until Sep 19,2020.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Somebody help please? Either make apk for android? Or tell me what I'm supposed to do for joiplay? Name. Version. And Executable file.