RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Falling Holy Sword Princess Knight Tilte [RJ01136672] [MIP]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.10 (v24.02.18).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Encountered what appears to be a bug. When trying to advance the story in the second city, I have to accept a quest from the Guild. The dialogue option when talking to the receptionist appears to be broken. On v1.10.

Save attached just outside the guild.

And thank you for picking this up! MIP's last game was also quite good so I was looking forward to this.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Encountered what appears to be a bug. When trying to advance the story in the second city, I have to accept a quest from the Guild. The dialogue option when talking to the receptionist appears to be broken. On v1.10.

Save attached just outside the guild.

And thank you for picking this up! MIP's last game was also quite good so I was looking forward to this.
Please try SLRMTL1.1.