May 13, 2018
Translation Status
N/A

Body of thread
Store

Censored: NO

Version: 1.0.2

Language: Japanes

The super soldier Fairia is trapped in a strange world and in order to escape she needs to fight her way through 5 zones filled with unique enemies who use their powers to transform and ridicule Fairia.

The game focuses mostly on inanimate transformation, including but not limited to petrification, freezing, food tf, robot tf, onahole tf, painting tf and many more. It also features transformations into human-animal hybrids (body of an animal, head of a human) and also a lot of hypnosis/mind alteration.

Despite the game being only playable in japanese, it is a very straight forward RPG, defeating the boss in one zone immediately opens access to the next zone with minimal dialogue inbetween which makes it quite easy to play through the game without understanding japanese.

A damsel-in-distress RPG with tons of status-change scenarios!

- Contains petrification, boxification, onahole transformation, etc.
- Contains 20 enemy types, each with cut-ins for attacks during battle!
- Contains defeat CG for bosses and traps in each stage.
- Contains Reminiscence Room unlock and other helpful items to convenience your playthrough.

A game about a strong-willed heroine of justice that can't stop getting into status-changing predicaments!
- Includes cut-ins and pose art display for special attacks
- Dodge special attacks with QTEs! Or take the hit if you prefer it that way...
- Upgrade your status via the extra event found in each stage

View attachment RJ335969_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ335969_img_main.webp View attachment RJ335969_img_smp2.webp View attachment RJ335969_img_smp3.webp

iam actually real surprised no one has made a translation of this yet figured more people whould be into tranformation as a fetish out there and this seems like prime material.

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
quick update i have found a machine translation of this but of course its a machine translation that and its on a real succumy download site where you have to pay for high speed.

anyway could help

Bobby666999

Apr 27, 2018
quick update i have found a machine translation of this but of course its a machine translation that and its on a real succumy download site where you have to pay for high speed.

anyway could help
you got a DL on a site that isn't absolute garbage?

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020

anyway could help
Gonna download this and upload this on MEGA cuz fuck florenfile

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020

anyway could help
Alright heres the MTL version of the game found on that website except uploaded onto MEGA. I haven't found the original version yet tho