[TYRANO][NONE] Everyday With a Foxgirl [v1.0.0][Okotowarisi]

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Probably not because of obvious reason. I think you would have to buy H patch on Dlsite like nekopara or download it for free like other Sakura's games
Hmm. Welp. Still buy it on Steam and wait for someone make the uncensor...though redraw uncen for live2d might take some time

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
New update from
They should just release the current version on dlsite and work on an all ages version with patch (like kagura games) after releasing it. No point in making everyone wait even more...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
New update from
They should just release the current version on dlsite and work on an all ages version with patch (like kagura games) after releasing it. No point in making everyone wait even more...
Does the game have any actual adult content in it that requires censoring/removing? From what I read in their last post, it seems like it's all headpats and cuteness(+some breast fondling).

Anyway, I hope that they don't simply remove the content. That would be sad.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ileone

Mar 17, 2021
He realizado una rápida traducción del GUI usando IA y está bastante jugable. Estoy cerca de completar el juego sin problemas. Si bien debo corregir algunas traducciones, pero me da pereza y quien quiera corregirlo agradecido sea, salu2.

Sustituir el archivo data y listo.

Me ha llevado unas 3h realizar la traducción al vuelo.
esta %100 en español?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If and when the official Eglish version releases it'll probably get added to the game thread not here, it didn't sound like Estasleyendoesto was going to continue working on their Spanish translation.

If you want to follow a thread there's a watch button, top right bellow the review stars.

Reactions: James Eveleth