• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity [Translation Request] Escalation!

lalaseth

Oct 8, 2018
esca.png

Circle: Noki-Studio
Release: Aug/11/2020
Work Format:
Genre: No Reverse, 3D Works, SM, Sexual Training, Verbal Humiliation, Slave, Whip/Rope/Candle, Bondage
File Size: 865 MB

You play as a masochist, who opens up his heart to his sadistic crush. She warns him that this lifestyle may be difficult, but he is ready. While opening each other’s hearts, it becomes a master-slave relationship. Experience all the lewdness, as the relationship escalates more and more into complete submission.

JP DLsite:

MEGA:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
No ETA, but an official translation is planned. Translated from Nokia's recent Ci-en entry:

1. Multilingual Support
I'm going to add English, simplified Chinese, and traditional Chinese for free.
The voice (CV: Kotone-sama) will stay Japanese, and the words and menus will be translated.
(Please note that Japanese which is part of images won't be changed.)
I'm receiving the support of 2 people for the translation; I'll let you know more details when it's complete.
When the multilingual version is finished, I'll expand sales to places like DLsite English and Steam.