Others [Translation request] DominancE

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
I've been working on this game in my spare time for the past month using textractor.

It's a slow process, due to the only method I have being through the use of textractor which requires me to rip the script one line at a time from a hook, to then have to add in the names back in line-by-line on translation.
To top it off my Japanese skills are bad, so I've been using a mix of machines and looking up words and even then some things will not be 100% correct or in context. So feedback and anything else would help.

I've done the first 3 scenes so far.

I've attached the program with the script I've done so far below. You have to start a new game so you can get the correct hook to show. (Picture Related)
If anyone knows how to put the script into the actual game by all means do it.

Last edited:

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
I've been working on this game in my spare time for the past month using textractor.

It's a slow process, due to the only method I have being through the use of textractor which requires me to rip the script one line at a time from a hook, to then have to add in the names back in line-by-line on translation.
To top it off my Japanese skills are bad, so I've been using a mix of machines and looking up words and even then some things will not be 100% correct or in context. So feedback and anything else would help.

I've done the first 3 scenes so far.
View attachment 319597

I've attached the program with the script I've done so far below. You have to start a new game so you can get the correct hook to show. (Picture Related)
If anyone knows how to put the script into the actual game by all means do it.
Wow, that's cool! I'd like to help you too, but I will be free only in August.

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
I've done just past the 4th scene now. Updated attached. I'd say it's around 6-8% done. 324099

Wow, that's cool! I'd like to help you too, but I will be free only in August.
No problem any help would be appreciated. I'm working through it piece meal at a time.
I'm mostly need people to test if it's working okay and for the translation having a good enough quality and flow.
(My grammar might be iffy.) :whistle:
So any feedback atleast will let me know if I'm on the right tracks.

The only reason I might hitaus on this is if I think the two new Empress games are worth doing with a higher priorty due to them being more to my preference, but I won't know that till next month.

Last edited: