RPGM None [Translation Request] Dark Elf's Adventure

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017

RJ241915_img_main.jpg

RJ241915_img_smp4.jpg RJ241915_img_smp3.jpg RJ241915_img_smp2.jpg RJ241915_img_smp1.jpg

Years later the end of a war, a Dark Elf girl, Tanja has lived together with her foster mother who is a human.
When she happens to get the power of darkness, a sign of change comes to her fate.

There are 10 different endings that you will see depending on how you will have acted.
Which ending is truthful to Tanja? It is you to decide it.

Reactions: Товарищ

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
(pass is ADHentai )

unfortunately this is the japanese original censored version, because there is a uncensored english version on steam, but i couldn´t find it anywhere. and as always, open the translated data with "mtool".

EDIT: i just noticed something after saving for the first time. the ingame menu reacts very slow which can be extremly frustrating.

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I made a machine translation 1.jpg
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I made a machine translation View attachment 1506466
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
let me guess, you used translator++? this one tool, which overwrites not only ingame-text, but import data too and on one point often breaks games? if so, then i would suggest to use my translation, because if does only a "soft" translation without breaking anything.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
let me guess, you used translator++? this one tool, which overwrites not only ingame-text, but import data too and on one point often breaks games? if so, then i would suggest to use my translation, because if does only a "soft" translation without breaking anything.
I tested the thing, and the broken_division translation is ok, the game is working fine. Ready to upload.

Edit: Finished the game, without any problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i´ve played this game for a while now and must tell you, that it is not worth your time. it is incredibly boring and the gameplay is absolutely shitty. it has everything you´ve already seen before in other games, no explanation or hints to what to do next, you have to give in to sex to make progress (because everything in this game is extremely expensive and the enemies are way too strong to kill them and earn money)... all in all, don´t waste your time on this game...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I tested the thing, and the broken_division translation is ok, the game is working fine. Ready to upload.

Edit: Finished the game, without any problem.
1637531140286.png

This is not what I would describe as a game that is Okay for upload. It's a shame some of my colleagues don't test games. thankfully I can fix this since Broken_division clearly doesn't care about the quality of their work. I have no gripe with MTL but uploading broken games like this is unacceptable.

Forgive me for being rude however, as a translator, stuff like this makes me sad. I would be happy to offer advice in the future if you all come across issues like this so at the very least games can be uploaded without glaring problems like this.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 1512573

This is not what I would describe as a game that is Okay for upload. It's a shame some of my colleagues don't test games. thankfully I can fix this since Broken_division clearly doesn't care about the quality of their work. I have no gripe with MTL but uploading broken games like this is unacceptable.

Forgive me for being rude however, as a translator, stuff like this makes me sad. I would be happy to offer advice in the future if you all come across issues like this so at the very least games can be uploaded without glaring problems like this.
I understand your point, but if I'm not mistaken, someone posted a patch that fixed this problem in the thread created.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I understand your point, but if I'm not mistaken, someone posted a patch that fixed this problem in the thread created.
That I am unsure of. Regardless I've fixed it. If someone else did already that's good too :)

Regardless, I really my previous post was a bit more aggressive then I would of liked. For that I apologize but seriously I don't mind answering questions. I do it all the time. if you or broken come across an issue you can't figure out just hit me up.