Wolf RPG Complete [Translation request]Cucked Young Wifey Liana ~Erotic Days of Pushover Wife~ [Acerola]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Removed the completed tag. Most likely, it was used for the game itself that is, in fact, completed. As far as I know there's no full translation available. Yet.

jamir656@

Dec 28, 2018
How do i get the cain ending?
And i cant seem to get the final one to three scenes for the doctor, showbooth, bakery and church. Can u guys tell me how to get them?
Also, vibrator DX can cause addiction? How many times do I have to use it to cause addition?

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
How do I get any ending? At day 66 and it is still going.
I figured out the answer to my own question. I am not sure how but I must have found some bug that bypassed the day limit, When I reloaded a save from before 60 days and rested it ended at 60.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
I figured out the answer to my own question. I am not sure how but I must have found some bug that bypassed the day limit, When I reloaded a save from before 60 days and rested it ended at 60.
How in the shit are you playing it? It's not translated yet?

jamir656@

Dec 28, 2018
How in the shit are you playing it? It's not translated yet?
Maybe he can read Japanese?
TBF, it is not that difficult to figure out what to do even if you dont understand Japanese.
I managed to get almost all of the h-scenes without much understanding of the Japanese language.

jamir656@

Dec 28, 2018
How do i get the cain ending?
And i cant seem to get the final one to three scenes for the doctor, showbooth, bakery and church. Can u guys tell me how to get them?
Also, vibrator DX can cause addiction? How many times do I have to use it to cause addition?
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.