Wolf RPG Complete [Translation request]Cucked Young Wifey Liana ~Erotic Days of Pushover Wife~ [Acerola]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
nice game but can someone give me the english version, i download it but it was in japanese ^^
would be nice

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since the two are in a platonic relationship, Liana is a virgin.
Okay, fair enough.

When they get married
I've seen some shit plot points for an NTR/cuck setting but this is the least believable i've seen.

"I love you"
I love you too
"Let's get married"
Yay, I can't wait
"After that, let's not have sex"
Why are we bothering to get married, I can not have sex without the wedding, it seems a bit pointless for us to get married and not have sex. So basically it's like a friendship marriage. You are the worst lover ever.

blazeline

Nov 10, 2018
acerola always made these kinda games but they're always entertaining lol, wish theres more games like these but with a Male protag

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Yes I know, I was asking what @blazeline meant when they asked for games like this but with a male protag. Sadly quotes doesn't seem to work for me for some reason...

blazeline

Nov 10, 2018
Yes I know, I was asking what @blazeline meant when they asked for games like this but with a male protag. Sadly quotes doesn't seem to work for me for some reason...
oWo sorry bout that lol, i meant there will be more games where youre the male protag slowly corrupting or NTRing females of your choosing with progression on an RPGMaker basis <3

Status
Not open for further replies.