Wolf RPG None [Translation Request][Collection] Quest & Quest Series [Ashita ha docchida!?]

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
download (8).jpeg
Game Collection.​

Developer: Ashita ha docchida!?
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Warning!
Dwarf Girl Hannah Collection has NTR!
Audrey and the Witch on the Hill has Shota!

From Old to Newer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Shisaye Any chance you can help with some of these? They should all be RPGM except for the 3D games afaik

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Any chance you can help with some of these? They should all be RPGM except for the 3D games afaik
Making 13 20 requests at once is a bold move... :KEK:
Be a bit more specific.
Which ones actually fit my stuff?

This thread is tagged Wolf RPG.
Like my rules state, I specifically do not work with Wolf RPG.
Technically I was sent a new parser for wolf that might fix some of the issues, but I currently really don't want to try to rebuild my setup to attempt to work with that horrible engine again.

Princess Colosseum was enough for me...
flashbacks.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Lord

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Making 13 requests at once is a bold move... :KEK:
Be a bit more specific.
Which ones actually fit my stuff?

This thread is tagged Wolf RPG.
Like my rules state, I specifically do not work with Wolf RPG.
Technically I was sent a new parser for wolf that might fix some of the issues, but I currently really don't want to try to rebuild my setup to attempt to work with that horrible engine again.

Princess Colosseum was enough for me...
View attachment 2412091
Ah, sorry. My stupid ass didn't notice the tag and I can't really tell the difference between RPGM and WRPG from the screenshots o_O

Well if they're mostly WRPG, I guess there is no helping it. If you do happen to develop support for wrpg, I would love to see Dwarf Girl Hannah Collection and the first 6 games in the collection translated at some point lmao

Reactions: Horny Lord

lexdate

Aug 10, 2019
I can't play this game. Quest & Quest ~ Audrey and the Witch on the Hill. Can anyone tell me how to run this game? The file named omake does not come with a password.